just a bit stuffy [F]

| sickfic sickfic sickfic sickfic sickfic

Warnings: Mentions vomit and covid and just skeppy feeling icky :/
Type: Fluff

Enjoy!! |

Skeppy woke up that morning with the worse case of congestion he had ever felt.

His mouth and throat were dry and scratchy, leaving him feeling like he had swallowed sandpaper. His nose was so stuffed it hurt and his head was swimmjng so fast he felt dizzy.

Skeppy decided he was not getting out of bed today. And that was after his stomach did somersaults when he tried to stand up. If there was a mirror around he's pretty sure his reflection would be a sickly green color.

Skeppy whined and rolled over, snuggling into his partner. Quiet whimpers of general unwellness left him as he rubbed his face into Bad's chest. His cotton shirt felt amazing against his skin.

Bad stirred awake, being woken up by a sensation on his collarbone. He cracked open his eyes and peered down, finding his boyfriend nuzzling his shirt. Normally he'd find that cute but Skeppy was sniffling.

And then he heard a whimper. Bad did not think he'd start his day with an anxiety spike.

"Skeppy?" He croaked, placing a hand on the back of Skeppy's head. The boy stopped and sniffled again.

"Darling, what's wrong?" Bad asked the best he could while half awake.

"I don't feel good..." Skeppy replied, his voice crackly like an old vinyl record. Bad frowned.

"Oh sweetheart I'm sorry." Bad brushed through Skeppy's hair and massaged his scalp. The boy seemed to melt and appreciate the affection.

"How don't you feel good, beautiful? Stuffy nose? Headache?"

"Yeah, and my stomach hurts when I stand up. I feel dizzy and just bleh all around." Skeppy confirmed.

"I think someone caught a bug." Bad said and kissed Skeppy's hair. It wasn't entirely impossible, Skeppy was an extrovert. He was a thoroughly cautious extorvert but an extrovert nonetheless.

Bad didn't think he caught covid, maybe just a little stomach bug. But just to be on the safe side he'd keep him quarantined.

"You want a shower?" Bad asked, rubbing Skeppy's back with his free hand. The younger nodded and sniffled.

"Ok, I'll go start the shower. You can stay here and I'll come back for you, alright?" Skeppy nodded again and Bad took the confirmation to wiggle away from Skeppy and go to the bathroom.

He ran the shower hot, knowing it would help clear Skeppy's sinuses even if for just a few minutes.

He ran back into the room to find Skeppy trying to sit up. He'd prop himself on his elbows before falling back into the warmth of the bed. Bad realized getting the younger into the shower would not be easy.

Still he walked over and helped Skeppy sit up. He debated on whether or not he could carry Skeppy, the decided he probably could.

"I'm gonna pick you up, ok?" Bad gave Skeppy time to prepare himself before hoisting him up into his arms. Skeppy, surprisingly, wasn't as heavy as Bad was expecting.