the after-party [S]

| Part 2 to the last chapter

Warnings: kinda drunk sex, half clothed sex
Type: Smut uwu

Top: Bad
Bottom: Skeppy

Enjoy!! |

It was well after ten o'clock when Bad came home.

Skeppy was already in bed, though not asleep. He was aimlessly scrolling through his phone, trying to make himself sleepy enough.

He heard Bad come home. Heard the dogs bark then fall to happy whines and heavy taps of claws against hardwood floors. Heard Bad greet and coo at the dogs. Heard his boots hit the floor and footsteps walk to the bedroom.

Bad crawled into bed next to Skeppy, pulling him close and nuzzling his shoulder.

Bad smelled like sweat, like fading cologne and rum. "Hey." Bad said against Skeppy's back.

"Hi." Skeppy greeted. He put his phone down and rolled over. "How was your night?" He asked.

Bad started smiling, as if remembering a funny story. "It was so much fun. My siblings wouldn't stop asking why I didn't bring you. My uncle had one too many margaritas and tried to do a cool trick he used to do as a kid, fell right on his face. My mom brought out the baby pictures, cousins trashed the bathroom like always." Bad giggled.

He sighed, leaning his forehead against Skeppy's. "I wish you came with."

"I will next time. Promise." Skeppy kissed Bad's nose.

Bad pressed a kiss to Skeppy's lips. "I love you."

Skeppy kissed him back. Bad tasted like flavorless chapstick and strawberry daiquiris. Skeppy smirked against Bad's lips.

"Did you drink?" He asked lightheartedly.

"Just a few." Bad shrugged.

"Well," Skeppy started, rolling Bad over and crawling on top of him. He straddled his hips and placed his hands on his chest for stability.

"I hope you can still uphold a promise."

Bad sighed, holding onto Skeppy by his thighs. "Of course you'd still be on that." The jab was lighthearted, said with a smile and sparkly eyes.

"Duh. I didn't cum in my pants just for you to not carry out your end of the deal." Skeppy said. His fingertips danced around on Bad's chest, ghosting along his collar bone and between his pecs.

Bad rolled his eyes. "Alright, I guess so." Bad heaved Skeppy off of him and rolled them over, trapping the younger beneath him. "But only because you make such a compelling argument."

Skeppy bit his lip as he giggled. He leaned up just a bit as Bad came down to kiss him. His hands travelled up Bad's biceps, over his shoulders and settled in his hair. Bad groaned as Skeppy tangled his fingers in the short brown fluff.

"Mmm, I wish you didn't cut your hair." Skeppy said in between kisses.

"Oh yeah?" Bad questioned, kissing down Skeppy's jaw and over his Adam's apple. "Why?"

"Cause it was nice to feel when I kiss you." Skeppy grinned as Bad kissed over his neck. His grip on Bad's hair tightened when he would feel teeth scrape against his skin.