calling names [S]

| do I have a problem w only writing stories where bbh is degraded? pfft maybe

Requested by moonyluver245

Warnings: degradation
Type: Smut KEK

Dom: Skeppy
Sub: Bad

Enjoy!! ||

"You flipping jerk! I cannot believe you!" Bad yelled as he was punched off his bridge.

Skeppy cackled in his headphones, running across and quickly breaking the wool surrounding Bad's bed.

Bad started sprinting towards Skeppy as soon as he respawned, hitting him off the island fairly easily.

"Dude! How did you get fucking obsidian?!"

"Language." Bad sang, giggling as he repaired his defenses.

"This is so dumb. You're dumb you... You dumb.. little bitch." Skeppy struggled with the insult. He was frazzled cut him some slack.

Bad cleared his throat and ignored the flush on his face. "Language." He said sternly

"Language.." Skeppy mocked under his breath. He quickly bought himself back his armor and weapons and an island alarm.

Bad hummed as he wandered around the bedwars map, collecting emeralds and diamonds.

"Geppyyy, I'm gonna wiiinn." Bad teased, giggling as he bought himself a diamond sword. "You are going down."

Skeppy stayed silent as he made his way over to Bad's base, sword drawn and stacked on gapples.

When he got there he was a little confused to not find Bad, but took the opportunity to go for his bed. He broke the layer of wool, then the layer of wood, and all he had to do was break the obsidian.

But before he could he got a message on his screen. Your bed has been destroyed.

"What?!" Skeppy yelled. He turned around and searched the horizon for Bad's player. "How the fuck did you do that?!"

Bad laughed. He was on his way back to his base to finish off Skeppy.

Skeppy could feel dread coursing in his system. It made his hands shake and his leg bounce. His eyes were flicking everywhere as he hid in a corner in Bad's base, hoping to ambush him.

"Oh Skeppyyy, where are youuu?" Bad called, shifting as he stepped onto his island.

"You're not winning, Bad." Skeppy stated matter-of-factly. He held his breath as he saw the shoulder of Bad's character disappear behind the pile of red wool.

"Yes I am," Bad laughed. He scrolled, jumped, and left clicked.

Time slowed as Skeppy saw an ender pearl land right next to him.

Bad appeared and started hitting Skeppy with his sword. Skeppy shrieked and started hitting back. His sword was only iron. Bad had diamond.

Skeppy tried running, only to get hit right back against a wall. "Bad! Bad no you can't kill me-! Bad no it's my video!!" Skeppy cried, trying to crit Bad.

"You gotta eat a lemon." Bad sang tauntingly, just as Skeppy's charcter fell over and disappeared into a cloud of smoke.

"Let's flipping go!!" Bad cheered, throwing his hands above his head in victory.