touch yourself up the way i used to [AS]

| ft red skeppy (not really kinda mentioned) :D

Warnings: it's just sadness
Type: Angst/Smut

Enjoy!! |

Bad couldn't sleep. Maybe it was the fact that his bed was empty for the first time in months. Maybe it was the after effects of being exposed to the egg that dwelled in his statue room. Maybe it was the anxiety that Skeppy was still roaming the world, completely out of his mind. Whatever reason, it was getting on Bad's nerves. He tossed and turned, pulling the blankets up to his chin and curling in on himself. His face was buried in his pillow, which did nothing but soak in his body heat and warm breaths.

He was restless. Bad lifted his head from his pillow, watching Skeppy's empty side of the bed. Maybe if he looked at it long enough Skeppy would crawl back in next to him, like he always would when he got up for water at night. Bad sighed, rolling on his back and rubbing his eyes with the heels of his hands. He yelled into the darkness of his room, frustration taking over him. He looked back over to Skeppy's side of the bed. Bad pawed mindlessly at the sheets, trying to ignore the sting in his throat.

He reached for Skeppy's pillow, pulling it close and burying his face into it. When he inhaled he could still smell his companion. He exhaled, the frustration from earlier leaving his system. He missed Skeppy. He missed his laugh, his voice, his smell, his stupid trolls, his touch. Oh goodness his touch. Bad curled in on the pillow, pushing his face deeper into the white fabric. He closed his eyes and inhaled, traces of Skeppy's scent setting off sparks in his mind. Bad felt a phantom touch on his thigh and jumped. He hadn't been touched since Skeppy turned. Not like that anyway.

Maybe he could get himself off. Maybe this could be good for him. "What have I got to lose?" He croaked and shoved his pants down his thighs. He looked to the pillow, shame flushing through him at what he was about to do. He turned on his side, thighs pressed tightly together and buried his nose into the stuffed cloth. Spitting into his hand and grabbing the base of his dick, Bad muttered an apology to the Holyland. Bad breathed in the scent on the pillow and gave himself a pump. He shuddered. Did it always feel this good?

Bad easily fell into a rhythm, but it wasn't enough. He ran his hand up his dick and a sudden image of Skeppy on his knees flashed in his mind. Bad moaned and bucked up. He stopped and panted. "What..." He ran a free hand through his hair. Bad had thought about Skeppy like that before, but that was usually when they were together. He's never gotten off to him. But the thought made everything feel so much better.. Plus he was already getting off to his scent... Bad blushed. He felt so dirty. But nonetheless, he rolled on his back and tried thinking of Skeppy.

He thought of the time Skeppy got him off during a Badlands meeting. Bad was squirming, more than usual, in his seat. A dark blush on his face and his bottom lip between his sharp teeth. Bad's bat-like wings fluttered at the memory. His hand worked in a similar manner to how Skeppy jerked him off under the dark oak table. He liked to imagine how beautiful that table would've looked stained with cum if Skeppy had bent him over it and fucked him in front of everyone. Bad gasped. "Filthy..." He mumbled to himself. His tail thumped against the bed next to him.

Bad felt a knot in his belly. He was so close and he didn't know if he should be relieved or ashamed. He closed his eyes and threw his head back, trying to conjur up more images. He thought back to when Skeppy blew him in a cave. He whimpered and twisted his wrist like how Skeppy had done on himself while sucking Bad off. He remembered how good Skeppy's mouth felt. How his nerves of being interrupted heightened the experience and had Bad cumming down Skeppy's throat in minutes. Bad gasped, his eyes snapping open as he bucked into his hand and came.

There was a distinct tingle in Bad's nerves as he came down from his climax. He had never felt it before. He sighed and sat up, reaching for a dirty shirt near his bed and cleaning himself off. He started shaking suddenly. His eyes watered and overfilled, tears dripping onto his bare thighs. His heart ached for his companion back. Bad sniffed and wiped his face. He pulled up his pants and crawled back into bed, pulling Skeppy's pillow close again. And although Bad was a demon, he prayed he could save Skeppy.

With tear stained cheeks and a slight burn in his groin, he fell asleep. Skeppy's pillow ticked neatly against his body like the diamond boy was there himself.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yes I wrote sad sexy times no I will not apologize yes this was lowkey a challenge no i am not a masochist yes i enjoy writing challenges like a normal person and YES THE TITLE IS FROM GETAWAY GREEN
Also I hope this wasn't too weird? Ik it's basically just a BBH solo but I had to make it sad SOMEHOW.

Also do y'all like bottomboyhalo or bottom skeppy more? Just curious.

Next chapter will be smthn fluffy I promise :3
Word count: 926