sand! [F]

| haven't done one of these in a while :)

Warnings: age regression
Type: Fluff and Fluff and more Fluff

Little!Skeppy
Cg!Bad

Enjoy!! |

Bad should've known Skeppy was planning something when he came running in the room carrying the brand new sand bucket Bad had bought him.

"Can we go to the beach!?" There wasn't even a greeting.

Bad looked up from his laptop. Skeppy was staring down at him expectantly, practically vibrating with energy. The white sand bucket hung from its handle in his hands. It was a joke, for a video. But Skeppy seemed to actually like it.

"Pleeeaaseeee I wanna play in the saaaaanndd." Skeppy whined. He looked at Bad with the biggest puppy eyes. Watery irises of deep, dark brown and a pouty lip always made Bad cave.

Bad sighed and shut his laptop. "Why not. I've got nothing better to do." He smiled.

Skeppy burst with excitement, jumping in place and squealing. The plastic bucket rattled in his hand. "Thank you, Bad!"

As Skeppy ran off something registered in Bad's mind. Skeppy was more hyper than usual, more loud and vocal about his wants. He was whiny and clinging to objects he associated with fun.

Bad knew he'd have to keep a close eye on his partner. If he wasn't already small he'd surely slip today. And as always Bad would be there, happy to catch him.

Bad stood up and stretched. Time to go get ready for a beach day.

Packing wasn't a huge issue. They gathered some basics; a floatie, towels, lots of sunscreen, and of course Skeppy's bucket. After Bad had both of them change while still in the house they loaded into the car and drove off.

Skeppy was still holding the plastic bucket in his lap, happily wiggling in his seat as he watched out the window. Bad kept glancing over, the same fond confusion plastered on his face. His little boy just would not put the bucket down.

"Ba- Bad?" Skeppy almost let another name slip. Bad didn't bring it up, choosing to hum inquisitively at the younger riding shotgun.

"We there yet?" Bad chuckled, slowing as he turned a corner.

"Not yet, you'll know when we are. How about you find something on the radio?" He asked, glancing at Skeppy from the corner of his eye while still facing the road.

Skeppy nodded excitedly and went to channel surfing. His index finger constantly poking the seek button until it landed on a channel both were familiar with. Keeping at a moderate volume, they both enjoyed the music and the ride.

Skeppy's feet kicked against the floor of the vehicle. He was obviously trying to swing his legs to let out some energy but his adult body made that virtually impossible.

Soon, Skeppy gasped. All his attention diverted out the window. "We here!" He cheered.

Light green sand grass and white beach came into view. Soon enough so did the cyan ocean. There were dozens of people already on the beach, though not as much as there could be. Bad chalked it up to it being midday on a weekday. Colorful beach umbrellas stood from the sand and littered the shores.

Bad could almost see the drop in age Skeppy had. Still, he said nothing.

After finding a place to park - which was harder than it seems - Bad followed Skeppy down to the water.