shot day [S]

| I was supposed to do this a long time ago OOPS

Requested by: Am_creat0r_

Warnings: brief mention of needles, transboyhalo
Type: Smut :3

Top: Skeppy
Bottom: Bad

Enjoy!! |

"Quit moving you big baby!"

"Stop hesitating!"

"I'm only hesitating cause you keep wiggling away!"

Bad grumbled but kept still, folding his arms and pouting atop the closed toilet seat.

Skeppy sighed and pinched a little bit of fat on Bad's hip. The syringe poked in easily and the liquid inside was being pressed in slowly, Skeppy massaging the flesh as they injected their boyfriend.

Bad had recently switched from gel to injections and still needed Skeppy to do the shots for him. And Skeppy had no issue doing them, it's just that Bad was a giant baby when it came to getting shots. And the shots weren't even that bad!

"Aaaand done." Skeppy removed the needle and stood up, their knees creaking as they left their previous position of squatting. Bad hurried to put a bandaid over the injection site while Skeppy disposed of the used needle into the sharps container on the back of the toilet.

Bad sighed with relief. "Thank you, Geppy." He smiled over at his partner who was cleaning up the bathroom counter.

"You're welcome, doll. You know you gotta start doing them yourself one day." Skeppy said as they packed away Bad's shot supplies, putting them back under the sink.

Bad hummed, standing up. "But that day is not today."

"Apparently not."

Bad stood behind Skeppy and wrapped his arms around their waist while they washed their hands. Skeppy always did after handling Bad's T supplies. Bad never asked why but he feels like he doesn't need to.

"Anything new while you've been on injections?" Skeppy asks as they dry off their hands.

Bad shakes his head and dips his head down to kiss at Skeppy's neck. "No." Kiss. "Not that I've noticed." Kiss.

Skeppy nods and lifts Bad off of them as they turn around. "I think that's a lie." They tease and boop Bad's nose. Bad scrunches up his face and gives Skeppy a questioning look.

"Nothing. Just, let me know if you need anything, ok?" Skeppy waves him off and slips out of the bathroom to get upstairs to their office.

And Bad.. doesn't bother them for a little while. Skeppy goes a few hours by themself in their office while they hear Bad work downstairs.

They can hear the vacuum go, the dogs being let out and in, the dishwasher go and the shower turn on.

It surprises Skeppy. Yeah, they've noticed Bad being a little more touchy since switching to shots. He gets a little more needy than usual, more whiny too.

It's always right after a shot or somewhere in the middle of the week that it gets really intense. Bad is practically glued to them all day, and of course Skeppy doesn't mind. It's rather amusing and almost fascinating.