morning little [F]

| per a comment request✨

Warnings: age regression, abandonment issues if you squint
Type: Fluff (i promise)

Little!Bad
Cg!Skeppy

Enjoy!! |

Bad woke up feeling off.

He could easily explain away the fuzzy feeling in his head as him still being sleepy, but the hollow weight in his chest when he realized it was just him in bed was something different.

Where was Skeppy?

He wouldn't leave Bad, would he? Had he become too much of a burden? Did Skeppy not love hi-

Bad shook his head, clutching the blanket to his chest in a fist. Nope. We are not thinking like that. Skeppy still loved him he was here, surely. He just had to find him.

Bad got out of bed, wobbling on legs that absolutely did not want to support his weight. He felt like he needed to be carried.

Bad had peered inside all the top floor rooms but found no Skeppy. He didn't even notice he was still clutching the blanket until he was waddling down the hall and standing at the top of the stairs.

He couldn't get down these! He was too small!

Oh. So that was it.

Ok, now that problem one had been identified, he had to find the fix. And that was to let himself slip completely. As small as he wanted to be.

Problem two was still finding Skep- Papa. He needed to find his Papa.

Bad carefully descended the stairs, clutching the soft blanket close to his chest as he reached the bottom unscathed.

He let himself smile and clap quietly as celebration for a moment.

Bad toddled into the living room, finding no Papa. He pouted and decided to try the kitchen next. Maybe be was making breakfast?

"Papa?" Bad called, albeit rather softly. He wasn't a very loud little, even in older headspaces. Tantrums were the only exception to that, however rare those might be.

He entered the kitchen, not seeing Papa until the refrigerator door was shut and Skeppy stood up straight, two eggs in hand. Bad lit up. Found him!

"Hey baby." Skeppy came over and kissed Bad's forehead when he saw the latter had finally woken up. The little giggled and hugged Skeppy, clinging to him with his shirt in tiny fists.

"Papa!" He cheered, a little louder than the last. So he hadn't left! Bad was just overthinking again.

Skeppy furrowed his eyebrows aa he studied Bad. Papa? Bad doesn't call him that unless he's- Oh.

It clicked. "Oh, I wasn't aware I was speaking to a little prince." Skeppy tried to hide the fact he was surprised Bad had regressed so early.

Had he woken up little?

Skeppy set the two eggs he had in his hand down, making sure they didn't roll off the counter before turning to face the boy who had his face nuzzled into Skeppy's shoulder.