Wake Up [F]

| I was playing minecraft aaaand

Warnings: none
Type: Fluff

Enjoy!! |

They'd been sailing for hours. I say they but it's more like Bad had been rowing since dawn.

Of course they took breaks for food and when Skeppy had to pee or if they had to stretch but besides that, Bad had been rowing since dawn. And it was now just about past midnight.

They were looking for a woodland mansion. And it was proving to take longer than they wanted.

Bad huffed. His arms were getting sore and his eyes threatened to fall closed.

He groaned and rubbed his eyes, rowing a few more feet.

He paused when a glow caught his eye. He looked to his right, finding a light coming from under the water. He decided to row towards it.

And it turned out to be a coral reef.

Bad stared over the side of their boat in awe. It was beautiful. He didn't even know sea pickles gave off light until now.

The soft glow shone past the waves on the surface. It showed off the vibrant yellows and reds, pinks, blues, and purples of the coral below. The tropical fish swam in groups through natural tunnels and archways. A pod of dolphins rested nearby.

He had to show Skeppy.

He looked over his shoulder at the sleeping boy. Bad blushed at how well the glow highlighted his features.

He started to feel bad for what he was about to do.

"Skeppy. Skeppy wake up." Bad rolled his shoulder to wake his friend up.

Skeppy grumbled but sat up. "Whaatt." He whined and rubbed his eyes.

"Look." Bad motioned to the water.

Skeppy leaned over the boat, letting his eyes adjust to the brightness.

"Whoa.." He breathed. The gentle waves made the sea pickles below look like diamonds. The seagrass swayed gently in the current and with the movement of passing fish.

Skeppy reached down, dipping his fingers in the wa-

Freezing. It was freezing.

Skeppy squeaked and yanked his hand away. Bad laughed from in front of him.

They sat quietly for a while. Taking in the scenery and listening to the gentle beat of waves against their boat.

"Pretty, isn't it?" Bad asked. He stretched in place and yawned.

"Yeah. Really pretty." Skeppy looked at Bad, noticing he was looking up at the stars rather than the masterpiece below.

He smiled softly. Bad always had an affinity for the stars.

"You're prettier though."

Bad turned around - er, as much as the confined space would allow - and stared at Skeppy with a fully flushed face. Skeppy just smiled at him.

Bad turned back around. "I'm tired. You're rowing." He started to row towards the nearest island.

"What?! Why?! I was sleeping!"

"And now you're awake. Besides, I've been rowing since dawn and you've been sleeping since we left that jungle. It's your turn."

Skeppy groaned in protest but said nothing further.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hi sorry I haven't updated in a few I'm writing an extra long chapter and I wanna make sure it's good for y'all! I had this one queued up and thought I'd give it to you as opposed to nothing for another day or two.
But yes! 2 days! A really long chapter! Look out!
Word count: 544