how 'bout a quickie [S]

| Tumblr prompts /pos

Warnings: None !
Type: Smuttt

Dom: Bad
Sub: Skeppy

Enjoy!! |

Bad always thought himself pretty. At the very least good looking, if his reflection had anything to say. His silk black dress shirt was freshly pressed, leaving it beautifully soft. It was one shirt that managed to make him feel and look flawless, and he was grateful he wouldn't have to cover it with a blazer.

His hair was recently cut and done with a loose hold hair wax. Skeppy had begged him not to cut it, saying man buns were in, and that Bad looked "sexy" in a ponytail. Bad still cut it.

His pants were simple black jeans, straight legged. He'd tucked his shirt into the jeans and made sure it sat perfectly. It'd all be undone by the end of the night but it looked perfect right now and that was all that mattered to Bad.

Bad turned in the mirror, tilting his head and rubbing a palm over his jawline. He pursed his lips, looking down and checking that all his pockets were tucked in.

Skeppy walked in, walking up behind Bad and setting his combat boots on the floor next to him. He hummed appreciatively. "Got your boots." Skeppy announced. Bad nodded in acknowledgement.

Skeppy wrapped an arm around Bad's waist, hugging himself close and looking at them both in the mirror. "Those pants make your ass look good."

Bad snickered, fussing with his rolled sleeves. "Thank you for getting my boots." He said over his shoulder.

Skeppy nuzzled against Bad's neck, smelling the signature cologne Bad only used for special occasions.

"Mm, you smell good too." Skeppy complimented. He groaned, "I'm so upset I'm gonna be missing this."

"You can come, you know." Bad said.

"No I cannn't." Skeppy argued.

"Yes you caaann," Bad mocked. "They won't care, Skeppy. My sister's bringing her boyfriend. And I have lots of non-het family."

"Still not going." Skeppy said, walking around Bad and leaning against him. His arms looping around Bad's neck.

It was a family gathering, something Bad's family did every few years or so. Just to catch up with family who didn't live close by or who everyone only got to see at the gathering.

Bad had insisted Skeppy could come with, but his boyfriend kept declining. And Bad couldn't figure out why his extroverted partner wouldn't want to get out of the house.

He wouldn't press, though.

"You do look fine as Hell, though." Skeppy smirked.

"I appreciate it," Bad's hands slid over Skeppy's hips and up his sides. He leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to Skeppy's lips.

Skeppy sighed with content. He held one of his hands behind Bad's head, keeping him where he was.

Bad giggled, pushing back against Skeppy's hand and kissing his nose. Skeppy scrunched up his face playfully.

"Don't get too worked up. I still have to put my boots on and leave soon." Bad said. Skeppy rolled his eyes.

"Not for another fifteen minutes." Skeppy pointed out.