Thigh Highs [S]

|Someone srsly needs to tell Bad to chill with the replies to Dream regarding thigh highs as merch..

Warnings: Uhm.. I mean unless you're sensitive to feet stuff then be warned ig
Type: Smut

Top: Skeppy (ig? He started it)
Bottom: Bad

Enjoy!!|

Honestly, Bad should've kept his mouth shut. The man wasn't exactly subtle about his fetishes, but he was very skilled in hiding them behind innocent intentions. Which is why most people just laughed off Bad asking Dream for thigh high options when he introduced the idea of having socks as merch. Skeppy knew better though. He's seen Bad's search history.

And that's what has led to this moment. Where Skeppy has locked himself in the bathroom rolling brand new white thigh highs up his legs. The package came while the two were looking for a movie so Skeppy had to excuse himself. In all honestly it was good timing. Skeppy was waiting for an opportunity to take the phrase "Netflix and Chill" seriously.

Skeppy stood up, admiring his legs in the thigh highs. He had to admit, he looked damn fine. He readjusted the barely big enough hoodie, fluffed his hair, and walked out of the bathroom. He wished he had underwear shorter than his boxers to be a little more enticing but this would have to work for now.

Bad heard the click of the bathroom door open. "Oh hey Skeppy! I found a movie we could watch!"
"Oh yeah? What is it?" Skeppy answered, not even in view yet. "It's about this guy who star-" Bad caught sight of Skeppy. His face flushed and his breath cought in his throat. Skeppy quirked an eyebrow and sat at the other end of the couch.

"What was that?" Bad shook his head. "N-Nevermind let's just watch it. You'll get it." Bad played the movie.

-

Skeppy was paying a lot more attention to the movie than he thought he would. Bad, however, couldn't keep his eyes off Skeppy. He bit his lip, tracing over every dip and curve of Skeppy's legs. Skeppy glanced at Bad from the corner of his eye then back to the tv. Skeppy pretended to stretch, extending his legs further towards Bad and lifting up his hoodie.

Bad's blush grew shades deeper as Skeppy's feet landed near his thigh. Bad tore his eyes away and locked them onto the tv, trying to ignore his heartrate. Skeppy smirked and moved his left foot slowly. Bad only noticed when there was a sudden pressure on his crotch and a small gasp left his lips. He clamped a hand over his mouth before any other sounds could escape.

Skeppy applied more pressure with the front of his foot, moving up the outline of Bad's shaft. Skeppy watched Bad's chest rise and fall rapidly. Bad's face flushed and his eyes screwed shut. A low moan erupted from behind his hand. Skeppy sucked in a breath, pressing the entire sole of his foot against Bad's dick.

"Oh my goodness Skeppy..." Bad moaned, running a hand through his hair and pulling at it lightly. Skeppy pulled down the hem of his hoodie to hid the tent growing between his legs. Bad whined and bucked his hips. "Gosh you look so pretty.. Skeppy please, l-let me - ah!" Bad was seriously losing his mind here.

Skeppy groaned. He quickly moved his hoodie up and pushed his boxers down just enough to expose his cock. He licked his hand and wrapped it around his shaft, pumping it hastily. "Skeppy please I'm so close.." Bad begged, gripping Skeppy's ankle and moving his foot himself. Skeppy moaned thumbing the slit of his dick, pearls of precum dripping down the head.

"You look so pretty in thigh highs - mmm - and just for me.." Bad panted, rutting against Skeppy's foot like an animal in heat. Skeppy moaned, the praise formed a pool of heat in his abdomen. He flexed his foot, pressed the ball joint hard against Bad. Bad gasped and moaned, subconsciously thrusting against the pressure. "Skeppy I'm gonna cum!"

"M-Me too.. Oh my god.." Skeppy moaned, squeezing the base of his cock. Bad panted and watched as Skeppy got himself off. If he wasn't used to Skeppy's shenanigans he would've cum at least three times by now. Bad moaned and pressed Skeppy's foot harder against himself, not knowing that action would send him over the edge until he came in his pants like a teenager.

"Skeppy!" Bad shouted as he painted the inside of his underwear white. Skeppy felt Bad twitch under his foot. "Did you - hah - seriously cum just from my f-foot?" Skeppy teased. Bad whimpered and nodded, still trying to catch his breath. "These must really get you off, huh?" Skeppy emphsized his point by pressed down on Bad's softening shaft.

"Y-You just look so pretty in them. I could worship you for days in these..." Bad ran his hand up Skeppy's leg. Skeppy whined, his work on his cock getting sloppier. "Can't believe you would do this just for me." Bad rubbed circles in Skeppy's thigh with his thumb. "So good, Skeppy. Love you so much, my pretty boy." That was it for Skeppy.

He moaned and bucked into his hand as he came, white painting his hand and hoodie. Bad stood up from the couch after Skeppy had caught his breath. "Come on, let's go clean up. Then we can finish the movie." Bad held his arms out for Skeppy. Skeppy tucked himself back into his underwear and stood up, falling into Bad's arms.

Bad pressed a kiss to Skeppy's lips before leading him to the bathroom. In all fairness, Bad didn't even know what the movie was about. But Skeppy was paying attention before all this, so he figured they could cuddle and finish it. Maybe sneak a nap in too. Anything sounded fine as long as he got to cuddle Skeppy.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Aaaaaaahh cringe ending but I didn't know when to stop ;-;
But seriously Bad is getting a little sus with all the maid and thigh high tweets ,':| It's all probably innocent but still. One can only speculate..
Anyway byyeeeee!
Word count: 1,028