little pillow prince [S]

| did someone say service top Skeppy?

Warnings: mild degradation
Type: Smut

Top: Skeppy
Bottom: Bad

Enjoy!! |

Skeppy was willing to do anything for Bad, as long as he was happy.

Even if Bad never directly asked for the things he would often recieve, Skeppy could tell the gesture melted his boyfriend just a little bit more.

He had no problem in buying Bad things.

And though it wasn't his primary love language, he had no problem in doing things for Bad either.

Which, Skeppy guesses, is what lead to his current situation.

Bad was in his lap. He had all but begged Skeppy to let him sit there, promising not to cause trouble while they binge watched a show on Netflix.

Skeppy had agreed, knowing Bad showed his affections by physical touch. Along with quality time but they had plenty of that.

Skeppy guessed Bad got bored of the show pretty quickly by the way he was squirming and constantly shifting in his lap. Skeppy didn't blame him, nothing interesting was really happening.

So he paused the show.

"Do you have to go to the bathroom?" Skeppy asked casually, trying not to let Bad know he knew what was going on.

Bad shook his head and finally stayed still.

"Then why do you keep wiggling like you need something?" Skeppy had rested his head on Bad's shoulder, talking lowly into his ear.

Bad shrunk against Skeppy's chest, embarrassed he had been caught.

"Do you need something?" Skeppy's arms wrapped around Bad's torso. His hands were suspiciously a little too low but flat against his stomach.

Bad hesitated in nodding. Skeppy couldn't help but smile.

"Then use your words. I'm not a mind reader, love." The petname made Bad putty in Skeppy's hands.

"Want you.." Bad mumbled. It would've been inaudible if Skeppy wasn't right next to Bad's face.

"You have me." Skeppy pressed a kiss to Bad's neck.

Bad whined and pouted, "You know what I mean... muffinhead.."

"I do, but you haven't asked. You have to ask to get things you want, babes."

Oh he wanted to brat so hard at that. But he kept himself contained, hoping Skeppy would give him exactly what he wanted if he was good.

"Please, Geppy? I- I need you." The nickname better have worked.

"See? Not so hard. And you even said please. Good boy." Skeppy pressed another kiss to Bad's neck. Bad whimpered and tilted his head. Skeppy took the invitation happily.