Slow [SF]

| gotta love prompts

Warnings: overstim, little terms (e.g baby boy, little boy), daddy kink o3o
Type: Fluffy Smut

Top: Bad
Bottom: Skeppy

Enjoy!! |

Bad was only one man.

So when Skeppy asked him if he could help with a problem, clearly desperate and teetering on the edge of a headspace, who was he to say no?

Skeppy had pulled Bad into the bedroom, very flustered and very needy.

They sat in the center of the bed, Skeppy in Bad's lap, thighs squeezing his waist.

It started off slow, sensual kisses and cheeky nips of flesh. Bad knew what Skeppy wanted. He would get like this sometimes. Just wanting to be touched up and loved.

Bad was always there for him.

Bad pressed soft kisses to Skeppy's jaw, pressing into all the right places to get all the right sounds.

He trailed his lips down Skeppy's neck and over his shoulders. Neither minding the popping of seams that came from Skeppy's shirt collar as Bad stretched it to expose more skin.

Actually it was Bad's shirt. An old faded band tee that Skeppy loved to steal whenever Bad wasn't wearing it. Bad didn't mind. Skeppy looked adorable in it.

Skeppy whined, high pitched and needy. Bad shushed him with a nip to his collarbone.

He traced his hands over Skeppy's curves. Down his sides, over the small of his back and settling on his ass. He gave the flesh a squeeze.

Skeppy gasped. His eyes were half lidded and his gaze was cloudy. He looked drunk on the touches alone.

"What a desperate little boy." Bad commented aloud. He held Skeppy's face in one hand and brought him in for a kiss. Skeppy whimpered against Bad's lips.

Bad swiped the tip of his tongue across Skeppy's bottom lip. Skeppy didn't hesitate opening his mouth for Bad, moaning when he felt his tongue enter his mouth.

Skeppy rolled his hips, getting a sigh and soft chuckle from Bad. The vibrations felt nice against his lips.

Bad pulled away with an obnoxious wet sound, much to the protest of Skeppy.

"Tell me what you want, baby boy."

Skeppy sniffled. He wasn't crying, or close to it, but the sound always helped his case when Bad asked him to beg.

"P-Please touch me. I n-need it.."

"Touch you how?" Fuck, Bad was too casual for their situation. Why was it hot?

"G-Get me off. Please. Please touch me, jerk me off, just please." Skeppy's voice cracked and he sniffled again.

Again, who was Bad to say no?