interrupted cuddles [F]

| this is gonna be funny trust

Warnings: none
Type: Fluff

Enjoy!! |

Nothing could ruin this moment.

Orange sunlight filtered past the curtains and bathed the couple in a cozy sunset filter. It was warm and gentle.

Skeppy was nuzzled in Bad's shoulder, walking the line of falling asleep right then and there. He could if he wanted. They had nothing to do today.

Bad was right there with him. His mind was fuzzy and his body was relaxed and warm. The house was quiet, surprisingly.

Skeppy moved his head, pressing his forehead against Bad's. Bad smiled and pecked Skeppy's lips, seemingly transferring the smile.

Bad shifted, moving his arm from around Skeppy and lacing their fingers together.

Skeppy squeezed Bad's hand and let his eyes close. His nose twitched but he thought nothing of it.

Bad pressed another kiss to Skeppy's cheek, his chin, his nose. Skeppy scrunched it up and sniffled.

"I love you." Bad muttered, voice hoarse from not talking in a while.

Skeppy opened his mouth to respond-

Then he sneezed.

Bad yelped and jumped back, rolling off the bed with a thud.

Skeppy scrambled to the edge, an apology ready on his tongue. Bad groaned and sat up a very annoyed look on his face.

Skeppy snorted, "I'm so sorry-" he fell into a fit of giggles. Bad grumbled and crawled back on the bed. Skeppy cuddled up to him, still giggling.

"Are you- Are you okay?"

Bad cracked a grin. "I'm fine."

"I didn't mean to scare you."

"I know."

"... It was pretty funny though."

"It was."

They fell into each other again. Easily tangling limbs and settling under the sunset warmth again.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hrnnn I hate relying on prompts but it's whatever. Gotta do whatcha gotta do ig
Word count: 296