(sub)spaced out [AF]

| Skeppy gets too stressed

Warnings: NON-SEXUAL SUBMISSION, slight sensory deprivation, subspace
Type: Angst/Fluff

Enjoy! |

Skeppy was having a shit day.

Everything that possibly could have gone wrong did go wrong. It overwhelmed him the whole day.

And when he could finally go home, he forgot where he parked his car. So he spent an unnecessary thirty-five minutes wandering around the lot looking for his car.

And as he shut the driver's side door, he felt himself break just a little bit. His hands trembled as he started his car and his mind moved far too fast to keep up with, so the drive home was slow. The last thing he wanted was to crash.

His bottom lip quivered as he rounded the familiar corner that led to his house. His eyes watered as he pushed through the front door and stumbled past the very excited dogs.

He steadied his breathing as his hand wrapped around the door knob to Bad's office. He could hear the whirring of his setup and the buzz of the AC amongst the occasional clicks, so he must be in.

He opened the door, nearly breaking at just finding Bad in his chair. Some semblance of relief came about him in knowing he didn't have to search for his source of comfort.

Bad finally noticed him. He paused his typing and slipped his headphones off, giving his full attention to Skeppy.

"Hi Skeppy. How was your day?" He offered a kind smile, which dropped when he saw Skeppy's eyes gloss over.

"Oh darling, what happened?" Bad opened his arms for Skeppy, who gladly tripped over to Bad and dropped himself into Bad's arms.

He was shaking so bad, and his breathing was so uneven. All Bad could do was shush him and rub his back with a flat palm.

"You poor thing. Did you have a rough day, hun?" Bad asked gently. A nod was felt on his neck.

"You wanna talk about it?" Skeppy hesitated before shaking his head.

"Wanna just sit here? Have me hold you?" Another nod no.

"Well what do you want to do, darling?"

It was quiet as Skeppy thought, his face not leaving its position in Bad's neck.

"... Want your help, sir." Skeppy whispered, most likely to keep himself from breaking into sobs.

Bad thought nothing of the honorific. Of course Skeppy would want to be put down after hard day. Especially if he was like this.

"Ok baby. I need you to get up though. We gotta go to the room and get you situated, m'kay?" Bad spoke carefully. If Skeppy chose the name "sir" he must be leaning into his subspace.

"Ok, sir." Skeppy agreed. They both pretended like there wasn't a break in Skeppy's whispering.

The sub stood up, but clung to Bad as he walked them both to their room.