thicc thighs save lives [S]

| back to back smut y'all are lucky

Warnings: thigh fucking, frottage, sleepy sex, consensual somnophilia
Type: Smut

Top: Skeppy
Bottom: Bad

Enjoy!! |

Waking up abruptly in the middle of the night from a good sleep was always annoying.

Waking up abruptly in the middle of the night from a good sleep hard was even more annoying.

And Skeppy was pretty fucking annoyed right now.

He felt half asleep, but everything was completely up and alert. Including his dick. Which was pressed against his boyfriend.

Skeppy groaned, rolling over and sitting up. He sat for a minute, clearing the grogginess from his mind and eyes.

There was rustling behind him and a weight shift. He felt a hand grip onto his shirt and tug gently.

"Geppy... Get back.." Bad sleepily mumbled. He was a light sleeper, and that only worsened when Skeppy wasn't cuddling him.

Skeppy groaned again, his dick aching for attention.

"I'll be right back. Gotta take of sumthin'.." He swatted the hand away and went to stand up.

"Noooo... Cuddless.." Bad whined, shuffling around in bed so he was a little closer to Skeppy.

"Bad seriously. I'll be right back. Promise."

"I can helppp."

Skeppy turned around. Bad's eyes were barely open and his hair was sticking up in all directions. He yawned, tongue lapping out a few times to wet his mouth.

Skeppy sighed and rolled back into bed, facing Bad. He cupped his face, watching the way Bad sleepily leaned in to the touch.

"Are you sure? You're so tired." Bad hummed and nodded.

"M' sure. Lemme help." Bad snuggled closer. His thigh resting against Skeppy's erection. Bad yawned and rested his forehead against Skeppy's shoulder.

"Y' can use me... Don't mind.." Bad started drifting off, cuddled up to Skeppy.

"Bad, I can just-" He gasped softly when Bad ground his thigh against him. Ok so he was serious.

Bad started snoring softly. His chest rising and falling deeply and evenly.

Skeppy whimpered. What the fuck was he supposed to do?

He gave an experimental rock of his hips, sighing with relief.

He did this for a while, rocking against Bad. The friction was good for a while, until it didn't satisfy him anymore. He needed more.

He panted and glanced down. Bad's thighs were exposed, his boxers riding up just enough for the plush flesh to be seen.

Skeppy bit his lip. The thoughts that followed the discovery were... less than pure. And they were so tempting.

He whimpered, pushing down his own pants. His cock hit his stomach once free from the fabric constraints and bobbed. Fuck he was so hard.

He looked back at Bad's thighs. They were so soft and squishy and fuckable. He shuddered and spit into his hand.

He wiped the saliva on Bad's flesh, slicking up his thighs before pressing them together. He touch his leaking tip to the slick flesh, muttered a forgive me, and pressed in between his thighs.

He groaned. Fuck it felt amazing. Skeppy drew his hips back and pushed forward. The smooth skin and squishy flesh were beautiful on his cock.

The gentle pistoning of his hips rocked Bad, not waking him up though. Skeppy whined and panted. He felt so close.

"Bad..." He whispered. He knew his boyfriend wouldn't hear him. It was just force of habit.

Bad stirred, snuggling impossibly closer to Skeppy and squeezing his thighs which Skeppy swears is on purpose.

He chokes back a moan and lets his hips falter. "Fuck.." He mewls and starts thrusting again. A little less controlled this time.

"Ah gonna c-cum..." Skeppy squished Bad's thighs closer, and that's what did it.

Skeppy sucked in a sharp breath and spilled all over Bad's thighs. He shook with his orgasm, panting heavily and keening.

He retracted his hips and tucked his soft dick back in his pants. He evened out his breaths and cuddled into Bad, sleep once again clouding his mind.

Bad groaned and shifted. "M' all stickyyy.." Bad whined.

"Sorry.."

Bad huffed, lifting his head to kiss at Skeppy's neck. "S' fine. 'll worry about it tomorrow.."

They yawned in unison, giggling quietly at the synchronization.

"G'night." Skeppy kissed Bad's hair, smiling at the content hum he got back.

"Night."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
This was supposed to go in a different direction BUT IDK HOW TO WRITE so we're here :D
Word count: 731 (short ik soz)