special guest [S]

| ft. quackity

Warnings: double penetration, dacryphilia, slight overstim, subspace, belly bulge, knotting, threesome pog
Type: Smut

Tops: Bad, Quackity
Bottom: Skeppy

Enjoy!! |

Bad wasn't one for sharing. He'd always been slightly possessive over anything he considered "his". He blamed it on his demonic genes, surely they played a part in his habitual hoarding.

And Skeppy was no exception to this.

You'd always find Bad walking just behind Skeppy when they went out, giving the shorter his space but remaining close enough so he could swoop in should a threat appear.

When relaxing Bad would cradle Skeppy like a dragon would an egg. The shorter laid on his chest with his big arms caging him in, knees pulled up to double ensure they would not be separated.

He'd purr up a storm and nuzzling into Skeppy's person but go scarily silent whenever anyone would walk a little too close to where they were and glare daggers at them. Skeppy would bring him back with a scratch to his hair and Bad would start up that deep rumble in his chest.

Most assumed Bad was just clingy. Skeppy didn't seem to mind how the demon acted, even around friends and those they trusted.

But then sometimes Skeppy would be gone for a day, no heads up or anything. He'd go home the night before and not come out until a whole other day had passed.

And then he'd reappear like nothing happend. Except he had a slight hobble to his walk and hickies and bite marks all over his neck. His friends had to pretend like they didn't notice.

So, maybe, Bad was a little possessive of his things.

But he was also weak of will when it came to Skeppy.

When he wanted something, he'd do the cutest pout and Bad would cave in an instant. He loved his husband, sue him.

So when Skeppy asked if Bad could share him for one night, Bad was a little hesitant.

He was casual about it, like he was asking Bad what they should have for breakfast in the morning. Bad was taken aback. Naturally. And of course Skeppy gave him the option to decline and he wouldn't press further.

But Bad could tell Skeppy had been thinking about this for a while. He became more intrigued.

"Who were you thinking?" Bad asked.

Skeppy shrugged, wrapping up some steak leftover from dinner. "Quackity maybe. You two are always hanging out."

Bad scrunched up his nose. His tail whipped around as he thought.

"Anyone else?"

"I was thinking Puffy but she recently started going out with Niki. So she's off the table."

Bad frowned. They really needed to expand their social circle.

"How about I think about it? I'll get back to ya in a few days."