and so, they were both bottoms [S]

| pls get the meme ref

Warnings: sex toys ig
Type: Smut

No top. Just bottoms. :)

Enjoy!! |

Skeppy always wondered how sex would work between the two.

It was a natural question, seeing as they had both established that neither of them were a top.

But here Skeppy was. On top of his boyfriend. With two fingers in his ass and three up his.

Bad was a mess beneath him, and Skeppy was no better but at least he held himself together a little more.

"S-Skeppyyyy.." Bad whined. Skeppy could feel Bad clench around his fingers. Bad spread his fingers inside Skeppy, getting a loud moan.

"Bad.. Bad fuck..." Skeppy dropped his head in the crook of Bad's neck.

Skeppy thrust his fingers up, hitting Bad's sweet spot and eliciting the best noise Skeppy's ever heard. That includes dramatized porn videos.

"Yes there! Please!" Skeppy pressed that spot again. Bad moaned and arched off the bed. He clenched hard around Skeppy's fingers.

He could almost get off on Bad's noises alone.

Skeppy suddenly took his fingers out and moved off of Bad. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled a box from under it.

Bad whined behind him. Skeppy hurried and pulled a toy out of the box.

He crawled back to Bad. His dick twitching when he found Bad fingering himself. He muttered a curse and grabbed for the lube they had cast aside earlier.

"Bad. Take your fingers out."

Bad whined, his fingers still plunging in and out of his hole. "B-But I feel so empty.."

Skeppy shuddered. "Got something better. Trust me." He grabbed Bad's wrist and took his fingers out.

He watched as Bad's fucked out hole clenched around nothing. He bit his lip and restrained himself from giving in and fucking Bad himself.

The only deterrents being the empty feeling inside him and the promise of being filled with the toy he had in his hand. Which reminds him-

He popped open the lube and lathered up one end of the toy.

It was double sided. About thirteen inches in length, six on each end. It also vibrated, which Bad didn't know about.

Skeppy pressed the tip of it inside Bad. Bad gasped and squirmed, fingers tangling in the bedsheets.

"Better?" Skeppy asked, as if he didn't know the answer.

"S-So much, oh goodness.." Bad threw an arm over his face and panted.

Skeppy stopped almost halfway. He still had to take care of himself.

While Bad adjusted to the toy, Skeppy slicked up the other end. He threw one leg over Bad's thigh and the other under Bad's knee. He believed this was called "scissoring".

He pushed the toy inside himself, sighing with relief.

They spent a few moments breathing and adjusting, until Bad moved his hips down experimentally.