letting go of all I've held on to [F]

| birthed from my own morbid curiosity

Warnings: none
Type: Fluff

Enjoy!! |

The call was completely silent.

Bad was mining out a tunnel for SMP lore purposes and Skeppy was sitting there scrolling his Instagram. They'd do this a lot, sit in silence while one or the both of them worked on something.

It was comfortable. It felt like a display of how strong their bond was, that they could just sit in a call and grind away. No conversations, lighthearted jabs at the other or playful banter. It was about the company. The feeling that the other was still there even if nothing was going on.

It was nice.

Until a familiar chime sounded and suddenly the call was filled with unwarranted noise.

"Wassup bitches!" A voice shouted.

Bad yelped and jumped back in his chair, kneeing his desk in the process. Skeppy yelled a curse and curled up in his own chair. A hand settled over his chest.

"What the fuck, Quackity?!" Skeppy yelled, rightfully pissed at the youngest interrupting their comfortable silence.

"Oh my goodness, language!" Bad groaned. He rubbed his eyes with fists and massaged his knee after it made very painful contact with the edge of his desk.

"Dude I have been sitting here watching your vc for like twenty minutes and neither of you have made a sound in that time. Shit's depressing man, you guys fighting or what?"

"No, actually. Quite the opposite." Bad muttered, fixing himself up and going back to his mining.

"So... You were both just sitting here? In silence?" Quackity seemed in disbelief that anyone in the world could enjoy some comfy quiet with your best friend.

"Yes, in fact we were comfortable too. Then you come barging in like it's a crime." Skeppy chimed in.

"Well not really a crime, just extremely boring and mildly depressing." Quackity reclined back in his chair.

"Your face is mildly depressing." Skeppy muttered. Bad snorted on his end of the call.

"Oh fuck off," Quackity shot back. He immediately tried changing the subject. "So what are you guys doing anyway?"

"Mining." Bad stated simply. He alt tabbed to check coordinates for a moment.

"I'm just sitting here." Skeppy admitted, though a bit more of a sentence balanced on the tip of his tongue. He swallowed it back to make sure it didn't fall.

"Wow that's even more boring than I thought." Quackity scrunched up his nose even though no one could see him.

Bad sighed, "Quackity it's two in the morning what do you want us to do, throw a rave?"

"It'd be a change of pace." Quackity shrugged.

"What are you even doing up, Quackity." Skeppy spat. His patience was wearing thin.