Can We Stop? [FS]

| An instance where Skeppy asks to stop

Warnings: described discomfort during sex (nothing too bad just Skeppy deciding he doesn't want to do it(also skeppy feels a little guilty but they work thru that!!))

Type: Fluffy smut <3

Enjoy!! |

Bad had Skeppy in his lap. Hands under thighs, lips against skin, shirts long discarded. Skeppy whined, grinding himself against Bad. He lazily rolled his hips as Bad kissed up and down his neck, stopping to bite or suck for a moment. Bad thought Skeppy would look good decorated in hickeys, lord knows he sounded good getting them. "Bad please.." Skeppy groaned, threading his fingers through Bad's hair and tugging lightly. Not enough to move Bad's head but enough to make him feel it.

"You sure?" Bad asked next to Skeppy's ear. He wasn't teasing but Skeppy was so horny at that moment he took it as a jab at how needy he must look. "Yeah, I'm sure." Skeppy loosened his grip on Bad's hair, pushing himself up and kissing Bad. Bad took that as his cue to get to work. He fumbled with Skeppy's sweatpants, shimmying them down his thighs and having Skeppy kick them off. They both found undressing to be difficult when the other didn't want to move.

"Skeppy, we need lube." Skeppy cursed to himself. They weren't in Bad's room for once and he had kept forgetting to buy some himself. "Run to your room real quick." Bad rolled his eyes. "How about you hold on." Skeppy was confused until Bad stood up. He squeaked and clung to Bad. Bad stumbled into his room, walking over to the bed and throwing Skeppy on it. He grabbed the lube from his bedside and crawled over Skeppy. His boyfriend had pulled his legs up to cover himself.

Skeppy looked distant. Bad was worried something was wrong. "Skeppy, darling, is everything alright?" Skeppy looked up at Bad, a slight frown tugging at his lips. "I-I just feel like I ruined the mood, ya know?" Bad sighed and leaned in, peppering kisses to Skeppy's face. The boy giggled at the touches. "You could never "ruin the mood", so don't feel bad. I love you, Skeppy." Skeppy hummed and stole a quick peck from Bad. "Love you too."
"You still wanna do this?" Skeppy nodded. "Yes please."

Bad felt his chest squeeze. He loved when Skeppy said please or begged for him. He was so cute. "Alright. Spread your legs, darling." Skeppy did as he was told. Bad situated himself between Skeppy's legs, popping open the lube bottle and squeezing some of the contents onto his fingers. Skeppy waited for the cold goop to touch his hole, flinching when he felt it. "I know, it's cold." Bad rubbed Skeppy's thigh. Bad rubbed the lube around, gently massaging Skeppy open. Bad slipped a finger in, getting a gasp from Skeppy.

"G-Go." Bad moved his finger. Skeppy panted, pawing at the bedsheets in desperate attempts to grab onto something. It felt so good for a while. Skeppy's moans proved so. Bad almost wanted to get Skeppy off on this alone, but the aching in his groin steered him differently. Bad slowly added a second finger. Skeppy stopped and hissed. The stretch was uncomfortable. It didn't hurt but it pulled Skeppy from his mind. "Bad.." Bad didn't move. "You ok? You want me to stop?" Skeppy thought, then shook his head. It would feel good later, right?

"No it's fine, you can move." Bad shot Skeppy a glance before thrusting in his fingers. A strangled groan left Skeppy. He tried breathing as Bad worked him open, but he couldn't get over how uncomfortable he felt. Skeppy would equate it to a dull headache. It was annoying and uncomfortable but not really painful. "Bad? Can we stop?" Bad sighed, relief washing over him. He took his fingers out of Skeppy. "Of course. You don't need to ask twice, love." Bad wiped his hand on the bedsheets. "Are you ok?"

Skeppy sat up and hugged his knees to his chest. "I just.. I wasn't enjoying it anymore. I'm sorry I don't know why this time was different. I'm sor-" Bad clamped a hand over Skeppy's mouth. "Skeppy, darling, don't apologize. It wasn't good for you, and that's ok. You don't need to apologize." Skeppy sniffed and Bad noticed how close to crying he was. Skeppy removed Bad's hand from his mouth, intertwining their fingers instead. "I know but you were so excited and I feel bad for cockblocking you." Bad opened his arms, silently asking Skeppy to come to him.

Skeppy crawled into Bad's lap and buried his face into his still bare chest, which reminded Skeppy he was still naked. Bad pet Skeppy's hair, gently rocking him. "You're ok Skeppy. I wouldn't have enjoyed it if you were uncomfortable."
"I'm sorry."
"You don't need to be." Bad pushed them apart just enough to reveal Skeppy's face. "I care about you and how you're feeling. If you're not enjoying it I won't either." Skeppy sniffed, his dark eyes not looking at Bad. Bad pressed a kiss to Skeppy's cheek. Now he looked at him.

Bad pressed another kiss to his forehead. Skeppy's lips twitched into a small smile. Bad placed kisses to his nose, hair, chin, under his eye. He kissed him until Skeppy was giggling. "Bad! You keep missing!" Skeppy said it like he was accusing Bad of eating his cereal. "Do I? Where have I missed?" Skeppy rolled his eyes and pressed his lips to Bads. There were soft exhales exchanged, and they were content again. They parted, a bit of breath lost. "I'm cold." Skeppy said. Bad snorted and laughed. "Get dressed then, you muffin!"

Skeppy got out of Bad's lap and walked over to his dresser, stealing a pair of underwear and a hoodie. He tossed a shirt to Bad in the process. Once dressed Skeppy climbed back into bed with his boyfriend. Bad wrapped his arms around Skeppy and fell against the mattress. They shifted around until they were comfortable in each others arms. Skeppy's face buried in Bad's chest and Bad resting his chin on top of Skeppy's head. Bad rubbed circles into Skeppy's back, resisting the urge to hum an Elvis song or a random soothing tune.

He opted for the silence. Skeppy was probably being lulled into a nap by his heartbeat, like usual. He smiled, burying his nose into Skeppy's hair. "I love you." Skeppy hummed sleepily, snuggling closer to Bad. He fingers gripped into his t-shirt. "I love you too." Everything was fine. They were fine.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
And remember everyone, consent can be withdrawn at any time! :D Also! Asking for consent is sexy!!

This idea has been plaguing me for days after I realized I never see any fics like this :/ Which is bs bc these are always cute! And important.

But I hope you liked it! I think next chapter I'll spoil y'all with a full smut. Or a soulmate au. It's a 50/50 bc I have a lot of ideas for both :D Bye! 💜
Word count: 1,177