the collar means yours [S]

| it's a long one buckle up

Warnings: S&M themes, sex rituals, degradation, cum inflation, hair pulling, things get a little gross later on be warned
Type: Smut

Top: Skeppy
Bottom: Bad

Enjoy!! |

"Skeppy..?"

Bad poked his head around the corner, a light blush on his face. He wasn't looking at Skeppy. Apparently the floor looked better.

"What's up?" Skeppy asked, looking up from his laptop.

Bad shuffled in place, his blush deepening.

"Can..", he came around the corner completely, "Can you put my collar on?" Bad held out the accessory to his boyfriend.

Skeppy smiled. "Of course. Come here, bub." Skeppy closed his laptop and set it aside.

Bad walked forward, albeit rather quickly, and knelt in front of Skeppy. He handed the collar and lock up to Skeppy.

"Any reason you want it on?" Skeppy asked as he looped the leather around Bad's neck.

"Just.. Wanted it on." Bad mumbled. A hushed whine escaped him when he heard the click of the heart lock and felt the metal against his skin.

"That's fine, love." Skeppy pet his boyfriend's hair. "But you do know this is your sex collar, right?"

Bad hesitated in nodding. He was clearly embarrassed.

"Thank you.." Bad said. He shuffled closer and rested his cheek on Skeppy's thigh.

Skeppy pet Bad's hair, scratching at the back in a way that made Bad lean into his hand.

"I gotta finish working, bub."

"Then finish. I won't bother you."

Skeppy sighed and retrieved his laptop. He didn't doubt Bad would actively bother him. He was a good boy. Patient and obedient. It's just that Skeppy now had the knowledge that Bad was wearing his collar.

You see, they had a thing in their lives.

Bad had specific collars for specific things.

A black one that looked more like a choker he could wear out if he wanted or was asked.

A blue one he would wear around the house that was a little thicker and more sturdy than the black one. That one was like a nice balance between the black one and the red one.

But the red one, the one Bad was wearing now, was strictly for sex. It was a sturdy collar. Built to last years under the harshest treatment. It was red and leather, with two D rings on the front that were in place for a lock. Their lock was heart shaped.

The red one was only supposed to be put on by Skeppy. It was a way of saying Bad had his complete and total consent to do anything with him. Bad was 100% his with that collar on.

Skeppy's brows furrowed as he thought of why Bad could want his collar on now. Especially when he was busy.

Bad suddenly stood up and walked out of the room. Skeppy had the urge to follow him. So he did.

He turned the corner Bad had, finding his boyfriend in the kitchen. He was holding a glass under the tap and watching it fill.

Skeppy noticed Bad's lack of pants. The latter opting for just briefs and a hoodie. It wasn't Skeppy's hoodie personally, but it was his merch. Skeppy bit his lip.