dropped off the deep end [F]

| just a short lil drabble

Warnings: subdrop, self deprecating thoughts
Type: Fluff with a lil bit of angst

Enjoy!! |

Skeppy's eyes rolled back as he heard Bad groan when he finally finished.

He felt a warmth fill his hole and whimpered. Bad stayed on top of him for a minute while he came down, then promptly pulled out and crashed into the mattress next to Skeppy.

Skeppy sighed contentedly, laying down completely and curling up. He'd be so sore later but the rush of endorphins and satisfaction that coursed through him in the moment pushed that thought far back.

He heard Bad's breath steady, heard blankets rustling and tired grunts, and expected cuddles and praise.

He did a good job. At least, he think he did. He did everything Bad asked him to do, he was good and let Bad use him and took what was given to him. So he did a good job, right?

Bad always gave him cuddles and kisses after sex. Even if they didn't do a scene, like tonight. His hair was always pet and praises were always sung to him until Skeppy let him know it was enough.

His bottom lip quivered the longer he laid by himself. He curled in on himself, fingers gripping the bedsheets as he tried not to cry. But it was hard when all he heard was how he wasn't a good boy. How he didn't do a good enough job getting Bad off.

Skeppy hiccuped, tears coming down his face fast and heavy. He sniffed, rubbing his wet face in the pillow beneath him.

He felt the bed shift next to him. "Skeppy?" Skeppy barely registered his own name. Barely registered the warm hand on his bicep.

"Skeppy? Hey, are you ok?" Skeppy sniffed, looking up at Bad with misty eyes.

"Oh, darling.." Bad said. Sympathy soaking his voice. He sat Skeppy up and pulled him into his lap.

"I'm so sorry. Did you drop, sugar?" Bad comforted, rocking Skeppy as he held him close.

Skeppy sobbed, "B-But we didn't do- do a scene." He said through a strained voice.

"We didn't have to. Sometimes it's just that much. I'm sorry I didn't check in on you, sweetheart. You did so good." Bad pressed a kiss to Skeppy's temple. The tears started to slow.

"I did good?" He asked quietly, almost disbelieving Bad's words.

"So good, you were such a good boy for me. Did everything I asked of you and took me so well. I love you so so much, darling." Bad praised between kisses. He was relieved when Skeppy started relaxing and stopped crying. A soft smile played at his lips.

"Did good..." Skeppy mumbled to himself, melting in Bad's hold.

"My good boy." Bad pet Skeppy's hair. He gently moved them around so they could lay down and cuddle. He held Skeppy close, not letting the younger go even if the sky was falling.

Skeppy finally fell asleep, content and without that dreadful hollow feeling in his chest. He was warm, and safe. Bad loved him.

Bad frowned as he watched Skeppy sleep. He'd never seen him drop this hard.

Bad just assumed that since they didn't do a scene Skeppy would be ok. He should've done a few more check-ins. Should've looked for signs of Skeppy going into subspace.

He sighed, deciding to go to sleep instead of dwelling on what he could've done. Skeppy was ok. His partner was safe and sound in his arms.

And when they'd wake up, they'd be fine. It'd be a sleepy conversation and slurred apologies but they'd be fine. They always were.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sorry for hurting y'all these past two chapters the next one is gonna be pure fluff. It's gonna be so soft and silly your teeth are gonna fall out.
Word count: 639