Lost [F]

| I thought this was cute

Warnings: none
Type: Fluff

Enjoy!! |

At least the passing scenery was nice.

Skeppy sighed and sunk down in his seat. It was currently 8 pm and the sun was mid-set, yet they were no closer to their destination.

"Are you sure you know where we are?" Skeppy questioned the man next to him in the driver's seat.

Bad bit his lip, coming to a stop at a stop sign. Why would there be any on a dirt road?

Bad dropped his head on the steering wheel. "No." He admitted shamefully. He truly had no clue where they were. He thought he had the route memorized by now.

"Well that's great." Skeppy said, sarcasm thick in his voice as he looked out the window. It was getting darker out.

"Should we try the gps?"

"Do we have any service?"

Bad pulled his phone out and checked his bars. None.

"Gosh darnit!" Bad shouted. He hit his head repeatedly against the wheel, disgruntled groans sounding from his side of the car.

"So we're lost?" Skeppy sighed. He was very clearly annoyed.

"Yeah.." Bad said. He was stressed. Beyond stressed. He hated himself.

Skeppy sighed from his side. He could sense the distress in Bad's voice. He decided to drop his annoyance and comfort his boyfriend.

"Look, it's gonna be fine. Let's just find somewhere to park and sort this out, yeah?"

Bad peaked up at Skeppy. His eyes flicked away then back. He sat up in his seat and started driving again.

It didn't take them long to find a field they could pull into and park, tucked away behind some trees and bushes so it would be hard to find them unless you were looking.

"So what now?" Skeppy asked.

It was basically dark. Stars had started appearing and the couple could hear crickets outside. Fireflies danced outside their windows and landed on the hood of their car.

Bad rubbed his hands over his face and groaned. "I have no clue. I'm sorry I thought I knew where I was going." He sighed and slumped down in his seat, falling beneath the steering wheel. "I just wanted us to have a good vacation."

Skeppy looked at Bad, face soft with sympathy. He rested his head back and stared out the window.

"It's ok. You did your best."

"You're not mad at me?"

"A little." Skeppy picked at his nails, "But mostly because you refused to use the gps."

Bad snorted and sat up. He reached for his phone to check the time, yawning as he picked it up which was more than enough proof that it was bedtime.

"Fuck. Where are we gonna sleep?" Skeppy asked, slight panic to his voice.

Bad looked at the backseat. They had packed a few blankets...

"Backseat it is." Bad opened his door and walked to the trunk. He popped it open and took out two blankets.

He laid one down on the seats before sliding in himself.

Skeppy climbed over the center console and settled on Bad's chest. Bad pulled the second blanket over them both.

"Starting to wish you used the gps again." Skeppy grumbled.

"Baby."

"Not the time for pet names, I'm mad at you."

"No I was calling you a baby."

Skeppy snorted and erupted into giggles. Bad laughed from under him.

"No, stop! I'm trying to be mad at you!" Skeppy said between laughter.

They settled down, Bad placing a kiss to Skeppy's forehead as an apology. "I'm sorry I got us lost."

"And?"

"I'll use the gps more."

"And?"

"And I think you're throwing a fit over nothing."

"I will take this blanket and sleep in the front."

"No you won't."

Skeppy paused, snuggling against Bad more. "I hate when you're right."

Bad hummed and closed his eyes, yawning again. He hugged Skeppy closer, hands finally settling on the small of his back.

"G'night." Bad yawned and buried his face in Skeppy's hair.

"Night, idiot."

"Fatty."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hrnnng domestic banter 🥺
Word count: 670