in which Bad gets pegged [S]

| someone asked for more trans!skeppy and I am here to deliver uwu

Warnings: afab body language, cunniligus, degradation
Type: Smut

Top: Skeppy
Bottom: Bad

Enjoy!! |

"Can I peg you?" Was not something someone would normally like to hear first thing in the morning, Skeppy found out.

Bad had just sat down at the table with a cup of coffee in his hands. Skeppy deemed it a perfect time to ask. Skeppy was not the sharpest tool on the chandelier.

"Can I peg you?" He asked innocently, stuffing another spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

Bad choked on the coffee he was drinking, slapping a hand over his mouth to jeep from spitting it out.

"Geppy!" Bad sputtered, coughing into the crook of his arm.

Skeppy waited patiently until Bad stopped coughing, working to finish his cereal in the meantime.

Bad breathed, placing a hand on his chest and sighing.

"So can I?" Skeppy picked up the bowl to drink the milk inside.

Bad glared daggers at him. "Good morning to you too."

"Good morning. Can I peg you?" Skeppy smiled over his now empty bowl.

Bad rolled his eyes, fixing himself in his chair.

"Why on Earth would you ask me that. And first thing in the morning, too?" Bad went to take another sip of his coffee, watching Skeppy carefully.

"Cause sometimes I think about fucking you so hard you forget to breathe and making you cum all over yourself just from my cock."

Bad almost spit out his coffee. He turned away, his face bright red from Skeppy's words. His hands gripped the mug he was holding tighter.

And it's not like Bad hasn't bottomed before. He has and he enjoyed it, he just preferred topping. And being with Skeppy meant he got to do that a lot.

"But you don't have a... a thing.." Bad mumbled into his coffee.

"Low blow, man."

Bad groaned, "Don't call me "man" after you just described that to me."

"And for your information, I do. Just not a real one.."

Bad chuckled, "Since when?"

"Since I could buy one."

Bad snorted at that. It was quiet after that, aside from Bad drinking from his mug and Skeppy tapping his fingers against the table as he thought.

"I won't bug you about it if you don't want to."

Bad hummed in thought. He thought on it while Skeppy took their dishes and placed them in the sink.