rope me in (and up) [S]

| I have a Thing and I'm projecting that Thing onto Bad

Warnings: Rope bondage, subspace
Type: mmm Light smut

Dom: Bad
Sub: Skeppy

Enjoy!! |

Bad stood over a running sink. Even with the black latex gloves protecting his hands he could still feel the bite of the cold water coming from the tap.

A swirl of different shades of blue washed down the drain. It all settled to the same color in the end, though.

Bad twisted the rope in his hands, wringing out water and excess dye. It had been the unsightly color of fresh jute rope before Bad dyed it. And now it was a lovely dark blue. Not navy, Bad thought. It was nearing royal blue. But when it was dried and oiled, it'd be the perfect shade of light blue. Sky blue. And it'd look lovely against-

"Hello, sir." Ah, speak of the devil and he doth appear. Skeppy had announced his presence softly, so as not to disturb Bad too much.

Bad tossed a smile over his shoulder. "Hello, darling." He heard Skeppy shuffled closer before feeling his arms wrap around Bad's middle.

The younger was in a mood. Needing to be touching Bad near every second of the day. He'd been addressing Bad as 'sir' and asking permission to do things. Bad noticed quickly and chalked it up to Skeppy feeling particularly subby today.

It wasn't an issue however. Bad just treated his pup like he was in subspace. And he might as well have been, the poor boy was just one rough touch away from dropping.

"What're you doing, sir?" Skeppy asked, watching Bad's hands work the new rope under the water. His hands stretched out to feeling over Bad's back muscles and arms but retracted quickly.

"Dyeing your new rope, sugar. Remember how your favorite blue one was getting worn out?" Bad said, projecting his voice over his shoulder as he softly spoke to Skeppy.

Skeppy nodded and rested his head against Bad's back. Right between his shoulder blades.

"Can we use it tonight?" Skeppy asked. He tipped his head up just a little so the words went right into Bad's ear. Goosebumps pricked over the elder's skin.

"No, sweetheart, sorry. It won't be ready until tomorrow at least." It was nearly twenty feet of rope that needed to dry then be oiled before it could be used. It was obviously going to take a bit.

Skeppy grumbled and pouted. Bad didn't have to look to know the face his sub was making. It was cute and Bad tried not to laugh at the mental image.

"How about instead, we use the lovely yellow rope? Or the red or black?" Bad suggested. They had plenty of the material thanks to Bad's... hobbies. And color wasn't an issue seeing as Skeppy demanded it be dyed. Bad agreed cause the default color of - especially jute or hemp - rope was a bit unpleasant.

Skeppy huffed. "I'm choosing." He mumbled sternly.

"That's fine, pudding." Bad laughed. He had finished rinsing the rope and let it sit in the sink. It'd be fine, and dry a little while he went and did other things.