Traitor! [A]

| AU where Bad is enlisted by Dream as the traitor and has to kill the members of Pogtopia, and anyone that tries to stop him.

Warnings: Major character death, blood, injury, graphic violence, weapons
Type: Angst

Enjoy! |

"Come on, Bad. Don't you just want this silly little war to be over?" Dream circled the man in question. Bad nervously played with the point of his checkered bandana. "Well yeah. Doesn't everyone, though?" Dream rolled his eyes. He stopped pacing and stood in front of Bad, standing just slightly taller. "That's not the point."

Bad kept his eyes down. "I want you on my side, Bad." Bad swallowed, finally looking up. "Why me? W-Why not Techno or Eret or someone way more skilled than me. Why not do it yourself?" Dream pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Because, Mr. BadBoyHalo, no one will suspect you.

"Techno is already on Wilbur's side, or as much as an anarchist can be. Eret's already betrayed Manberg so they're a no-go. Anyone else would come off as suspicious because Wilbur and them wouldn't know them as well," Dream breathed. "And besides, you're already so skilled with things like this." Dream gripped Bad's chin.

"You really need to start giving yourself more credit with how good your pvp skills are. You're usually the last one standing at the end of manhunt." Bad had to admit Dream was right. But he never put much thought into it. "Everyone sees you as harmless, which would ultimately be their downfall."

Bad's hands tried to pry away Dream's fingers, the firm grip had turned into a painful squeeze and his fingers dug into the flesh of Bad's cheeks. Dream released Bad's face, sending the man falling backwards. Dream towered over Bad, a malicious grin on his freckled face. "Come on, Bad. Join me. It's so easy."

Bad wanted to scream and run in the opposite direction. He wanted to pull out his sword and stab it through Dream's stomach. But he couldn't. Instead he swallowed and looked up at Dream. "What's in it for me?" Dream's smile widened. "Anything you want. Power, wealth, land. Name it and it's yours."

Bad thought. He didn't want anything, materially that is. Bad stood up, extending his hand. "Fine." Dream took Bad's hand and shook it. "Wise choice."

===

This wasn't going according to plan. No one had counted on Techno turning on everyone, not even Dream himself. Speaking of, Dream was late. Bad rolled his eyes. Of course he was. Chances are he'd stroll in after Techno had turned the entire place to rubble acting all surprised and devastated. Ya know, like Dream would.

Bad was snapped from his thoughts by a crowd gasping and yelling. He peaked from hus hiding spot, finding Techno pulling a wither skull from somewhere under his cloak. Bad's eyes widened. He grabbed his sword and ran for Techno.

"You wanna be a hero, Tommy? Then die like one."
Schlick.

Techno dropped the skull. The volume of the crowd grew with more yelling. Bad panted and shoved the man off his sword. He glared at the group before him, the smell of iron assaulting his senses. There was a distinct scream and suddenly the crowd was scattering. Bad knew his targets so he avoided everyone else.

Well, everyone else that didn't try to stop him. Not a word left his mouth as he knocked down Quackity, Tommy, and Niki. Wilbur was no where to be found and Tubbo was most likely hiding. Tommy probably hid him.

An arrow was lodged in Bad's shoulder, sending him falling forward in pain. He looked behind him, finding Sapnap aiming another arrow at him. Bad panicked and propped up his sheild as he loaded his crossbow. He peaked from behind the sheild. Sapnap was walking closer. Bad ripped the arrow out of his shoulder. "Come out, Bad! I don't wanna kill ya!"

But Bad wanted to kill Sapnap. In one swift motion Bad took down his sheild and fired his crossbow. It landed right in Sapnap's stomach. Bad watched as he fell to the ground, a satisfied smile on his face. He picked up his sheild and continued his search.

Tubbo was found in one of the buildings, silently sobbing on the floor cradling a broken arm. He didn't even flinch when Bad pointed his sword at him. "I didn't mean for it to go this far." Tubbo whispered. He moved to stand up, groaning in pain when his arm moved. "I understand if you want to kill me." Tubbo bared his neck, but kept his eyes trained to the ground.

Bad's grip on the handle of his sword tightened. "I don't want to, I have to." He wasn't here to make small talk, why did he answer? The waterfall of tears didn't stop falling down Tubbo's face. "Did you kill the others?" Bad knew what he meant. "Had to." Tubbo nodded and sniffed. "Go ahead then." Tubbo squeezed his eyes shut. Bad raised his sword and swung down.

The impact of hitting Tubbo's neck never came. Bad was suddenly disarmed and pulled back, a diamond sword pressed against his throat. Tubbo opened his eyes and gasped in relief, falling to the ground in a fit of sobs. Bad glanced down at the blade against his throat. The boy at his feet continued crying, clutching at his chest and mumbling thanks to the gods.

Bad reached for his axe. He raised it and swung, praying he didn't hit himself. The axe blade lodged itself into the hip of the person holding Bad. There was a scream, a clank of a diamond sword, and the thud of a body falling. Bad picked up the diamond sword and spun around to face his assailant.

Bad froze. When he turned around he was expecting Wilbur or Antfrost or someone he let live. Not his best friend. Skeppy yelled profanities and gasped for air. Bad started shaking. His eyes landed on the blade stuck in Skeppy's hip. Bad fell to his knees and pulled Skeppy close to him. "Skeppy! Skeppy I'm so sorry I- I-" Bad felt a foreign sting in his throat.

Skeppy panted, weakly raising a hand up to cup Bad's freshly tear stained cheek. "It's ok.. It's ok." Skeppy brushed the falling tears aside with his thumb. "I forgive you, Bad." Bad hiccups and falls over onto Skeppy, crying into his blue hoodie.

There was a distant boom. Bad didn't bother lifting his head, he knew what was happening. He held his breath and counted the seconds until his vision turned white. Until he couldn't hear the screams of Tubbo or anyone outside. Until his skin stopped burning and the feeling of Skeppy's hoodie vanished from his fingertips.

Until there was no more breath to hold.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hi ok so I know this isn't EXACTLY Skephalo BUT it was angsty. Right? Idk I just like writing bullshit angst.

This idea was in my head ever since the traitor theories started popping up and Bad dropped into Pogtopia. Also the line "Manberg, Pogtopia, Who cares?!" I just... This man y'all ;-; Actually no scratch that this SERVER goodness it has brought me all the feels.

I've talked enough ok byeeee (p.s more angst after this I have ideas ;))
Word count: 1,218