Catboy [S]

|Warnings: None
Type: Smut

Top: Skeppy
Bottom: Bad

Enjoy!! |

As soon as Skeppy sat down on the couch, Bad was all over him. "You're warm!" Bad chirped, a fanged smile wide and kind present on his face. "You were just laying in the sun." Skeppy chimed back, his phone in his right hand as his left one instinctively ran through Bad's hair, very mindful of the two ears on top. "Yeah but you're better." Bad sprawled himself across Skeppy's lap.

Bad's tail twitched from side to side, trying to find a comfortable place to rest. Skeppy swatted the appendage away whenever it came too close to his face. It was silent for a long while as the two just sat and enjoyed each other's company, aside from the soft purring that came from Bad as Skeppy scratched just behind his ears. 

Until Bad chirped up, "Geppyyy I'm boredddd!" Skeppy paid no mind to Bad at first, hoping he would go find something to do by himself. He only looked up from his phone when he felt a weight in his lap. Bad had straddled his lap and attempted to take Skeppy's phone. He was pouting and his tail whipped back and forth.

"Baaaaad I'm busy!" Skeppy whined trying to keep his phone out of Bad's reach. "And I'm bored! Pay attention to me, muffinhead!" Skeppy sighed and tucked his phone in his pocket. "There. You have my attention." He stared daggers at Bad for interrupting his phone time. However this didn't deter the cat boy.

"I'm bored! Play with me or something!" Bad was basically throwing a fit at this point. "Go play by yours-" Skeppy froze when Bad inched forward. Skeppy felt Bad's ass grind up against his junk, he felt his breath over his lips, and what's worse is that Bad had Skeppy's shoulders pinned to the back of the couch. He was defenseless.

"Bad. Get off." Skeppy's voice was gentle, it sounded like how a deer looks caught in headlights. Skeppy could feel blood rushing south, and it felt so wrong. "Not until you promise to play with me!" Skeppy nodded. "You swear?" Every small movement Bad made was heightened by at least fifty percent.

 Skeppy tried to think of things that would stop him from popping a boner but it was kinda hard when his roommate was basically grinding on him and right in his face. "I swear Bad please just get off me." Why does he smell so good? Like.. butterscotch or something... Skeppy wanted to drown in the scent. Whether is was natural or some soap he used, it was heavenly.

"Uh.. Skeppy?" Bad said cautiously. Skeppy was snapped out of his head by Bad suddenly talking. Oh no... Skeppy gulped. "Y-Yeah?" Bad looked as if he was trying to look anywhere but down. "Y-You don't have to answer but uhm.. A-Are you turned on?" There was a bright red blush on Bad's face. Skeppy's heart pounded in his chest. "Yes..." He mumbled.

It was quiet. Skeppy felt ashamed and Bad was trying to figure out what to do. "Uh.. I-I can get off. Sorry about bothering you." Bad went to move off Skeppy's lap, but the slight adjustment of his hips made Skeppy gasp and Bad froze. "I'm so sorry Bad please don't think I'm gross for this." Skeppy covered his face. His boner refused to go down.

Bad felt butterflies. He didn't think that at all. Sure it was a little awkward but he didn't think Skeppy was gross. "No no! I don't think that! It's my fault anyway.." Skeppy peaked from behind his hands. "I climbed on your lap a-and got really close. I feel like the weird one here." Bad chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

Skeppy cracked a small smile. This didn't help him though. Bad was still on top of him and he was still flustered to Hell and back. Skeppy wished he could get away and go take a cold shower. Or whack one out... "Bad can I-" Skeppy was cut off by Bad leaning in and sniffing him.