1•1•5

Harry

"You little shit," I mumbled. "I can't even sit down or walk straight!"

We just woke up and I immediately realised that I look like I just fucked whole night. Which is true, by the way.

"You begged me to pound harder." He laughed.

"But- They will know!"

"Nobody's gonna know."

"They're gonna know!"

"Hey, shut up! You woke me up!" Lottie yelled from behind the door.

"Sorry!" Lou yelled back. "Look, they don't have to know if you won't walk around with that shakey ass of yours. Just act normal. Nothing happened."

"Oh really? Then how we'll explain this!?" I pointed at my chest and neck which was covered with plenty of red marks.

"Vampires?"

"I have to cover it up." I left the room shirtless, running to Lottie's room knocking on the door.

She opened the door still half asleep, so I rushed in and closed the door.

"You good at makeup?"

"Harry, go to sl- is this... Oh my God. I didn't know Louis had such a big mosquito in his room." She tried not to laugh.

"I'll kill you if you tell someone else. Now please, can you cover it up?" I made puppy eyes.

"Fine, sit down right there." She pointed at a chair.

I came closer and tried to sit down normally, without starting to cry because of the pain I felt in my ass.

"Please, tell me you at least did it when we weren't home."

"Shut up! I'm emotional and it hurts."

"Maybe you're pregnant." She laughs. "I wouldn't be surprised."

"Don't make me cry."

"Okay okay, I'll shut up now."

"You should or you wake up someone else and I don't want them to know."

"You're here?" Louis whispered and looked in. "Oh! What the hell are you doing here?"

"Doing the same thing with me you two did last night. Jerk. I'm hiding his bloody hickeys." She said.

"Oh. You better don't do anything to him, he's still too sore. Don't touch him, he's mine!"

"Shut the hell up Lou!"