E•I•G•H•T•Y S•E•V•E•N

Harry

I was trying to focus on the movie, but my mind was still thinking about yesterday night. Yes, I meant it... I still don't love myself.

And Louis is my only flicker of hope right now.

He kinda always was, but he didn't know it. He probably didn't know I exist so... Nobody knew I existed.

I always felt like a ghost. Louis brought me into the light. But I don't like it that much. I mean, yeah, I love him, but I prefered to be the quiet, innocent, ghost and freak Harold.

"Hey baby, you thinking about something?" Lou smiled.

"Huh? No, m not." I smiled back.

I shouldn't lie to him. He is always kind with me and he would do everything just to see me smile.

I don't deserve him.

I don't deserve his cheeky smile, I don't deserve his ocean blue eyes, I don't deserve his tummy, I don't deserve his hair, I don't deserve his little nose. I don't deserve him. I don't deserve Louis Tomlinson.

"Come here..." he put me closer, so he could wrap his tiny hands around me. Why is he so tiny? "Everything's okay?"

"Yeah..." I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Okay than." he kissed my forehead. "But you can talk to me. About everything."

"Sure."

***
"Just a minute, okay? I'll be right back."

I ran into the bathroom they had downstairs, trying to cool down my face. I was really upset and I don't know why. Maybe because of my thoughts?

When I came back, they had prepared the third part of Captain America. Yes, I love this movie, but I don't feel like watching it now.

I started to feel hungry, my tummy making weird noises.

"You hungry?" Phoebe asked.

"What? No, I'm not."

"You have to be. I heard the noises. We all should eat something. Guys! We are having a break! Come eat something!"

"I am really not, but thanks."

"What is going on?" Lou asked.

"He is telling me he's not hungry. But I heard his tummy."

"Hazza..."

"Lou I promise, I'm not hungry."

"I don't care if you are or if you are not. We ALL are gonna eat something, at least something small."

"Fine."

"You know I love you."

"And we love you too!"

But I don't love myself.

♡♡♡
A.N.
You deserve to eat, honey. You deserve to be happy and you deserve to be loved. And I love you x