1•0•8

Harry

"Livy we have to go. It's late." Announced Andrew.

"But I don't wanna go! We are having so much fun with Fluff!" She almost cried.

"You can play with him later, okay? I'll take care of him." I smiled.

"Okay."

"Thank you for everything again boys." Andrew smiled at us.

"Anytime."

"Bye Harry. Bye Louis. By Fluff!" She hugged me and waved to Lou.

When they left, my mom came to us with a big smile on her face. She looks so happy.

"You look so happy," I whispered.

"Because I am. Thank you, Harry, for accepting them. I know that it has always been just me and you, but you're old enough to understand it. Livy's mom died because of cancer, she needs someone to be there for her. Like a mother. And I have never met a cuter girl. I like Andrew, I think it could work. And Livy already loves you so much." She laughs.

"I love to hear it. And I am so happy for you."

"Me too." Lou hugged her.

"Okay now go to sleep kids." She laughed.

"What? No!"

"He can sleep here," Mom added.

"Okay, then good night love you!"

"I hope you realise Louis how happy you are." She smiled.

"I do." He nodded before he was taken to my room.

"I do." I giggled.

"Now, you can kiss each other." He whispered and I connected our lips.

"Like this."

"No, like this." He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. His lips met mine, my hand immediately rushing to his jawline.

"Okay, I am satisfied with this one." I hugged him.

"I love you Hazza."

"I love you too Lou."

"Now let's go to sleep. Can I... You know... Sleep naked?"

"Sure, if you feel comfy like it."

"Okay. Can you sing me to sleep?"

"Sure."

***
"Show me the meaning of being lonely, so many words for the broken heart. It's hard to see in a crimson love, so hard to breathe. Walk with me, and maybe, nights of light so soon become..."

"Your voice is so beautiful... Have you ever thought about being a singer or something?"

"I have, but I wouldn't like to be a famous singer. I think it's a really hard job... People don't know they have everything until they lose it. And I don't wanna lose you. I can sing to you whenever you want me to. Now go to sleep sleepy head."

"Sweet dreams baby..."

♡♡♡
A.N.
CHRISTMAS IS NEAR AND I NEED TO STUDY BUT I HAVEN'T FINISHED MY PRESENTS YET FOOK I AM TIRED AND MY MOM LIKE maybe you should start to study AND I AM LIKE WOT