1•1•1

Harry

Weeks have been passing fast. I woke up, it was Monday, I studied, I went to bed, I woke up and it was Friday.

Some things have changed, like my relationship with Livy. I realised that I love her so much, that I already accepted her as my new little sister.

Boys and I are having a quiet hard time since this is the graduating year.

We spent most of our time studying.

It's not that bad because I can study with Lou all the time. But I am still nervous about it.

Also, I have finally found a perfect university. University of the Arts in London. I don't have to go far away, it's behind the corner.

Louis decided to study pedagogy. He would like to work in a primary school or children garden. I was thinking about it too, but I think I already decided, didn't I?

"Hey, are you listening to me?" Louis asked.

"Oh, sorry. What were you talking about? I wasn't listening."

"If you remember everything."

"Yeah, yeah I do."

"Great. You got it, just stay calm. Good luck." He kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you. Love you."

I arrived at the class, getting ready for the presentation. I hate this so much.

"You got this Harry, don't worry." One girl said. I know her, we used to talk about stuff, she's nice. I think her name is Dorothea.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Styles? You can start."

***
"How was it?" Liam asked.

"I didn't panic at all! Would you believe it?"

"That's great!" Niall smiled.

"I'm so proud of you." Louis hugged me.

"We have a test right now, so we better go," Niall announced, waved at us and left with Liam.

"Can we study together tonight?" Lou asked.

"Sorry Lou, but I already promised Livy that we will watch a movie and I am cooking dinner tonight. Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure. Tomorrow." He smiled. "Tell Livy I'm saying hi."