S•E•V•E•N

Harry
"Hey Haz."

"Oh hey Lou." I smiled at him.

"How are you?" he sat down next to me.

"A lot better. What about you?"

"I was worried about you. You are acting strange and I feel... I don't know..." he sighed.

"Look, I'll be okay. Just take care of yourself, please."

"But Harry... Is something going on in your personal life? I can see that you are tired. Have you slept?"

"Of course I have! Now, can you please explain me maths?" I asked.

"Okay. I brought some cookies so if you want some..."

"I don't eat cookies."

"Why?"

"I don't wanna be more fat."

"But you are not fat. Word fat shouldn't even exist! What does it mean, to be fat? Having more weight than other people doesn't make you 'fat'. It makes you pretty the way you are. So don't use word skinny or fat because it's not okay. I have big tummy and I think it's cute. So don't you even dare starving yourself because you think you're fat or something."

"W-wow. That's so... Pretty of you..." I was holding back tears. I didn't want to cry in front of him.

"You know it's okay to cry, right?" he smiled.

"You're perfect." I whispered. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to tell that." I blushed.

"You're cute."

"And you're perfect... Fuck what's wrong with me!?"

"We should go back to the math, shouldn't we?" he laughed.

"We haven't started." I started to laugh with him. In that moment, I felt like everything was, great. I didn't worry about my family, or my look. I felt happiness. I was so happy that I told him who I am.

♡♡♡
A.N.
My heart is exploooding 🥺🥺🥺 I can't believe I wrote thiiis 😍 Please, don't forget to 🌌TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS🌌
All the love, your Lila 💞