T•H•I•R•T•Y E•I•G•H•T

Harry

I decided to go to school today. Lou deserves more than one sorry from me, I know he does. I feel like a burden so often. Also, I need to work after school.

I know that my mom's working hard and she doesn't know about me working too, so I wanna surprise her someday.

"Oh God, Harold's here."

"I thought he won't show up."

"Look, dickhead's back."

I tried to ignore everything they were saying, but it hurts too much.

"Hazza!" I heard Lou's squeaky voice. I felt small hands on my wrist.

"Hey Lou. Look, I'm so sorry about yesterday I..."

"Hey, fags! You're disgusting! Go away!" one boy shouted.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll fucking cut off your tiny dick! One bad word about Harry and you're burried! Got it!?"

The boy was silent for a while, looking for good words to say.

"I said- DO- YOU- FUCKING- GOT IT!?" Lou repeats angrily.

"Fuck off, I'm not scared of buggers. You should be killed."

"I warned you." Lou whispered and started to fight with him aggressively.

"Stop..." I started to cry. "Lou..." I slowly sat down on the floor. "Stop..." I was crying so bad, I forgot how to breathe.

"Shhh... I'm here, calm down... Breath heavily, everything's fine." a calm voice said and a big hands hugged me tight. "Calm down, it's okay... It's okay... I got you... Just breathe... It's fine..."

"L-Lou" I tried to say his name but I don't know if I said it right.

My head was spinning, legs and hands shaking. I tried to breath calmly, I tried to listen to the voice.

"He's okay... Don't worry, everything is fine... Count to ten..."

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

6...

7...

...I fell asleep...

♡♡♡
A.N.
Don't wanna be rude but 🥰💞 I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL EVERYONE WHO SAYS SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO SOMEONE NO ONE DESERVES THIS SO THEY BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP. Thank you for understanding 🥰💞
-Your one and only, Lila