F•O•U•R•T•Y F•I•V•E

♡♡♡
A.N.
Play the song while reading this, I don't wanna cry alone again 😃

Louis

I was with Harry till midnight. I had to go home then because I need to go to school tomorrow.

"What happened to Harry?" twins were waiting for me in the livingroom. They know that I was in a hospital.

"Eating disorder." I whispered.

"Oh God I didn't know."

"We're sorry. Is he okay?"

"Yeah, he will be. I am helping him." a sigh came out of my mouth. "You should go to sleep. School tomorrow."

"You have school too."

"But I am older."

"Don't stay awake for too long, okay?" they gave me goodnight kisses on a cheek and went upstairs.

"Hhh fuck." I said for myself. What am I going to do with my baby? When he will get home, I'll take him somewhere. Somewhere we can stay for some time. Like a week off.

A magical place with a magical person.

Just the two of us...

A tear rolled down my face. I feel so much pain right now. I want him to be happy so much. I would do anything to hear his laugh again.

I had a crush on him since 2nd grade. I can't even explain what he means to me. I was watching him two years, broken and tired every day at school. I wanna see him smile.

I want him to be happy. With me. I want us to be happy. Together.

I will do anything, Harry. I promise you.

I will save you.

I will save us.

I will save your big, innocent heart that deserves only the best.

To be honest?

I don't think I deserve you, Hazza...

You're an angel.

My only angel.

♡♡♡
A.N.
I guess I needed to cry 😃