N•I•N•E•T•Y

Harry

"Honey! I'm home!"

"Oh shit. Put your pants on. I am going to the bathroom."

I quickly went to the bathroom.

"Oh hey Louis. I didn't know you're here! Where's Harry?" I heard mom.

"He's in the bathroom."

"What were you doing?"

"We were cleaning his room and listening to music. Where were you?"

"I was with a friend. Her baby is sick and she needed help because she's alone."

Oh... I didn't know that...

"I am going to a super market, I was just really thirsty. I'll be back in half an hour."

"Okay. Byeee."

When I heard the door, I came to the room.

"That was so close." I sighed.

"It was." he started to laugh. "What about a shower? Together?"

"Yes! Come on!" I grabbed his hand, pulling him into the bathroom. "Here are some towels." I pointed at a cabinet.

He put his pants down and stepped into the shower cabin. I stepped in too and closed the sliding door.

Warm water was running down my body, freeing my muscles.

"Can I go... Closer..." Lou hugged me.

"Sure boo." I smiled and kissed him.

"And can I wash your body?"

I nodded, closing my eyes. He put a shower gel on his hands, massaging my chest. Then, he went behind me, doing the same to my back.

"Hey! Don't touch my cake!"

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Okay." I felt his body on mine, his lips kissing my shoulders. The combination of his warm lips and warm water on my body was something that was sent from heaven. "It's your turn baby."

I put the shower gel on my hands, slowly touching his chest, then his back.

"Lower."

"Huh?"

"Go lower, baby."

"But-"

"Yeah, the butt." he giggled.

"You little-" I smiled and hugged him from behind. "Love you."

"Love you too baby."

I rubbed his butt, then his tummy.

"I want a baby..." I whispered.

"I know Hazza... Me too. But we are still young. We have time, okay? But I promise you, someday, we will have our own princess and prince."

"Okay..." I kissed his shoulder and hugged him more tight.

♡♡♡
A.N.
Still not over the Harry photoshoot 😭😭😭 I'm so proud of him 🥺 And I am proud of you all babies 💞