N•I•N•E•T•Y T•W•O

♡♡♡
A.N.
I was listening to this song while writing this, so maybe it will give you more emotions when you'll play it while reading this chapter x
Love you all and your support means everything xx

Harry

"Do we have everything? Cake, champagne..."

"Yes, we can go. We have everything."

"Great! Let me help you. I'll take the cake." I grabbed a box with cake and went outside. We were going to the Tomlinson's, just like we planned. We will celebrate the New Year there.

"It's really cold." mom said.

"Colder than yesterday. For sure. But don't worry, we're almost there."

When we arrived to the house, I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open.

"Harry! Anne! Come in!" Lottie smiled and let us in. She took the box and champagne, so we could take off our coats.

"Babyyy!" Lou yelled and ran into my arms. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I giggled.

"Come on, everything's prepared. We will tell you what we do before the countdown and how we spent the last evening in the year!" Phoebe cheered. Everything was pretty decorated. Little fairy lights, snacks on the table...

"Can we start?" Daisy asked and sat down on the sofa.

"Sure! Sit down, I'll just bring the cake." everyone sat down, me sitting on Lou's lap on the armchair, cuddling in his arms.

"So. We always start with telling what we are grateful for that happened this year. I'll start." Mark explained. "I am grateful for the happiness in this house and I am grateful for our little access in this family. I could never ask for a better children and family."

"Aww love you dad. I am happy that we have each other and that I can trust everyone with everything. You mean the world to me and I can't be more happy." Lottie smiled. I think that she wanted to cry, but I know that it would be happy tears.

Daisy, Phoebe and my mom were next. Then Lou with his beautiful words.

"I am thankful for my beautiful family and thankful for this little baby in my arms. You brought even more joy to my life and I would do anything to keep that cheeky smile on your face. Love you all. And love you baby." he kissed my nose.

"I am grateful for the new family. I could never ask for something better than you. You all mean so much, I wouldn't be myself without you. God knows if I would be still here. Thank you all but especially Lou, for bringing the light to my life. You are the best thing that could ever happen to me. I don't know if I can love you more than right now, but if I will, than you have my whole happiness. I love you Lou. So much." I started to cry, so I cuddled more into his hug.

"I will always be here for you, baby."

♡♡♡
A.N.
This one made me cry a bit 😃💔 okay this one made me cry a lot