T•H•I•R•T•Y S•E•V•E•N

1pm

Harry

"Honey! You stayed home..?" I was preparing some food in the kitchen when mom came home.

"M not feeling better."

"Oh, you should have told me. I could have stayed with you..." she looked at me culpably.

"No, it's okay. I didn't do anything stupid, I just needed more sleep..."

"Fine, but you'll tell me when you'll feel bad."

"Of course. And mom? Why are you home? It's one pm. You usually go home around nine or ten."

"Well... I have some work I can do from home, so, why not?"

"Do you want ham and eggs? M kinda hungry." I said.

"You haven't eaten, you should be hungry. And thanks, I don't want anything honey." she smiled at me and walked to her room

"Hey mom!"

"Yes, Harry?"

"Louis doesn't need to know about... About the thing, okay..?"

"Sure." she nodded.

What if Lou will find out? I don't want him to know this part about me. He's perfect and I'm... I'm just Harry. The quiet, worthless, weirdo Harry.

I am sure Lou thinks I'm weird too. I am emotional and I act like a baby sometimes.

"Harry, someone's at the door!" I heard my mom yelling.

"Sure!" I walked to the door. "Louis!?"

"Hey baby."

"I told you to not come."

"I know but I wanted to see you." he smiled.

"Come back tomorrow." I wanted to close the door, but he stopped me.

"Hazza what's wrong."

"I told you I don't feel good."

"Oh hey Louis. If you wouldn't mind, I need Harry to help me with something..." my mom showed up.

"Oh, okay. I'll come tomorrow than." Bye Anne, bye baby."

"Thanks mom!" I hugged her.

"Of course honey. No need to thank me. But you should tell it to Louis sometimes. I know he will understand it."

♡♡♡
A.N.
Of course he will understand it 🥺 He's the kindest person 💞