T•W•E•N•T•Y N•I•N•E

Harry

"Hey baby." Lou smiled when I sat down next to him. We decided to go to a café near where I live.

"Hey boo. Zayn's not here yet?"

"No, but he texted me that he will be here any minute. So? How are you feeling?"

"Good. I'm good when I'm with you. What about you?" I took his hand under the table.

"I am happy that you're good, baby." he smiled.

"Hey cuties." Zayn laughed and sat down. "Everything's fine?"

"Yeah, you?" I asked.

"Fine."

"What would you like?" a waiter stopped by.

"I would like a lattè."

"Same here." Lou giggled.

"I would like a hot chocolate, thanks." as Zayn said, waiter nodded and walked away.

"So, you're together, huh." Zayn smiled excitedly.

"Haha yeah we are." I whispered.

"But we don't want it to be... Public. Only our families and you will know about us."

"Thanks, I'm honored to be part of this romance." Zayn laughed. "When have you decided to... You know."

"Well..." I sighed. It's not that easy for me, I almost had a panick attack that day.

"There was a shooting at our school." Lou whispered and looked at me. "Harry was really brave and he told me how he feels about me. Well and..." he looked at me with love.

"I wanna change the topic."

"Okay. What about... Your nails? Zayn haven't seen them!"

"What about your nails?" Zayn asked.

I showed him my hands happily. "What do you think?" I asked him carefully. What if he doesn't like it? Was it a bad idea? Am I embarassing?

"Wow, it looks amazing! You look amazing!" he smiled.

"R-really?"

"Yeah! I really like it. And you're happy, so I'm happy too."

"Thank you, Zayn."

"Painted nails makes Harry beautiful." I blushed when Lou said that.

♡♡♡
A.N.
This trio 🥺💞🤧 Btw 🌌what's your favorite Larry quote?🌌