F•I•F•T•Y S•I•X

Harry

"Last night here... What do you want to do?" Lou asked me.

"I don't want it to be last night..." a tear rolled down my cheek. "M feeling happy and free here."

"I promise that when we'll get home, you'll feel great. Look, we have boys and family there! They will be always here for us."

"I know... But being alone with you is... Different... Amazing..."

"I feel the same, honey, but everything's gonna be alright." he held my hands. "Wanna go to a restaurant for a dinner?"

"Yes, I would kill for a great salad!"

"Okay hun." he laughed. "Maybe we could go for a walk and we will find a restaurant..?"

"It's okay with me." he nodded.

"Great! I want you to enjoy our last day here. Want u to be happy so freaking much."

"I want you to be happy too Lou... Are you happy with me..?"

"What kind of question is this!? Of course I am! I love you more than anything, Hazza! I am the happiest person alive."

"Okay. Love you too Loubear."

***
"What would you like to order?" a waitress stopped by.

"We both would like a salad." Louis said.

"Would you like something to drink?" she was looking only at Harry and it started to be annoying, even when Harry didn't look at her.

"Excuse me, miss? This is my boyfriend."

"O-oh. You two are fags?" she made a disgusted face.

"Do you have a problem with it!?" I asked angrily.

"Chill, you don't have to make drama."

"You know what? We will go somewhere else. Come on, Hazza. I don't wanna stay here." he nodded, took my hand and we went outside. "There is another restaurant near."

"Okay."

"Hey, you alright, honey?"

"Why do people hate us..?"

"They don't, some people just were born dumb. We can't do anything with it."

"Okay. Thank you for protecting me, Lou."

"Of course, sweetcakes."

"Sweetcakes?" I laughed. "How many nicknames do I already have..?"

"Haz, Hazza, baby, honey, sweetcakes... Uhmmm still not enough." a smile came up his face.

♡♡♡
A.N.

N