T•H•I•R•T•Y T•H•R•E•E

Louis

Harry hasn't called me or text me yet and it's like... 9 pm!? How!?

My phone started to ring.

"Louis Tomlinson here," I said because the number was unknown.

"Louis! Thank God. Anne's here, Harry's mom. Is he with you? He wanted to help me with some things, but he's not home yet."

"I... He's not with me either..."

"Oh... Do you know where he is..?"

"I have no idea..." I sobbed.

"Is everything okay Louis?"

"No, everything's fucked up." I started to cry again. "I- I want him to be here..."

"Don't cry, we will find him... I bet he's with Zayn or someone else."

"He's not. Zayn's home with his family..."

"You know what? Come here and we will figure out something. We can talk, okay?"

"Thanks, Anne."

"Of course honey. I'm waiting for you."

I ran downstairs. Dad came home a not long time ago so he's with girls in the living room.

"I'll be home till midnight."

"Wait wait wait! Where are you going?" dad asked.

"Harry's."

"Harry? Friend?"

"Yeah. I gotta go now."

"Fine. Have fun."

I took a coat for case it will be colder outside and ran outside. Harry's living near the school, which is not that far away.

"You here!" Anne hugged me.

"He's still not here..?"

"No... Can you tell me what happened..?"

"Well... He was sad, so we went to the bathrooms. I hugged him and told him that everything's okay, but he started to cry. He was sad because we are hiding but I thought he wanted to hide and when he ran away I stopped him in the hall and... Kissed him..."

"And...? What happened next...?"

"People were talking about us so he ran away..." I felt tears in my eyes. Again.

"Oh, God... I will kill everyone who said something mean to you!"

♡♡♡
A.N.
Kill people with kindness 💞 Or just use the Tommo Way 🖤