1•1•8

A.N.
M not even warning you anymore 🤠

Louis

"This..." I tried to breathe normally. "Was amazing."

"You know what?" He giggled. "Let's go for a shower and watch something later. You pick."

"Sounds good to me. But I really need a HOT shower right now."

"Hot like... Hot, or..? Hot like this..?" He laid down between my legs and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Baby I would love to, but I'm tired." I smiled.

"I probably said it wrong. You don't have to do anything. Just enjoy it." He smirked, grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom. "Get in. Hurry!" He slapped my ass.

Hot water started to run down my body, waiting for Hazza to join me.

"I'm here." He smirked and closed the door. "What was I talking about..? Oh, I remember. I was talking about this, right..?" He put his hands on my chest, slowly moving down my body clucking down.

"Oh my God..." I stopped breathing.

His hair got wet, curls getting into his eyes. I moved them to the back, looking into his eyes.

"You know... I was innocent before I met you." He moved a little, water running down his face. He looks sad for a while, but then he realised I'm still in front of him. "Thank you for changing me." He said before kneeling and putting my length into his mouth unexpectedly.

"F-fuck..." I grab his hair, closing my eyes in pleasure.

"You like that?" He said catching his breath, continuing slowly, helping with his hands.

"More than... You think..." I inhaled. "Wait, stop."

He looked up at me, confusion in his eyes, but he stopped. "Am I doing something wrong?" He asked.

"No, you're doing great sweetheart. Could you stand up, please? I would like to come differently." I whispered. He got up, still not knowing what I'm talking about.

"Turn round, baby." He did so.

I pressed him to the glass door, rubbing his back from the top.

"You know what I'm talking about, don't you..?" I whispered into his ear sending shivers down his body.

"I-I do..." He inhaled. "Do it..."

"Do what..? Beg for it." I whispered again. He moaned in frustration, words leaving his mouth right after.

"Put it there, please."