T•W•E•N•T•Y F•O•U•R

Harry

"Harry..." my mom hugs me tight. "My mom..."

"I-is she okay?"

"She... She is not with us anymore..." she started to cry.

My eyes were so wet, hands were shaking.

"I am so sorry for your lost." Lou whispered and held my hand. "It's gonna be okay, Hazza. I'm here, I'm here..." he rubbed my cheek. "I'm sorry again, miss Twist."

"Thank you Louis." she smiled at him. "Can I talk with Harry for a while?"

"Of course, I'll be in your room." he smiled and walked away.

"So...?" she whispered. "Are you two together?"

"Yes..." I smiled.

"Happy for you baby. You deserve him. Now go and be with him." she forced me to go to my room so I can be with him.

"Lou?" I closed the door.

"Baby?" he replied.

"My mom knows about us." I laughed. "She is really happy." I added.

"That's great. I love you Haz. Please, don't be sad..."

"My grandma was really important to me. And I lost her." I shaked my head and sat down next to him.

"It's gonna be okay... She would be really proud of you right now. I know it."

"I hope she is better now... Lou?"

"Yes?"

"Would you think I'm weird if I would talk to myself?"

"Of course not."

"...Grandma...? I wanna tell you that... I have an amazing boyfriend and... Could you say hi to Ben...?" I sighed. "I'm sorry Lou, I know it's weird."

"No it's not. Who is Ben?"

"He was... He was my best friend since kindergarten... He was like my brother but one day..." I started to cry.

"Shhh... It's okay, I'm sorry baby..." he gave me a light kiss.

"I talk to him every night. I tell him that I am sorry that I didn't notice how he was hurting..."

"Oh baby. I'll stay with you tonight, how does it sound?"

"Perfect, boo..."

♡♡♡
A.N.
My poor heart 🥺