T•E•N

1pm

Harry
"Ah, finally!" Louis sat next to me.

I was looking at the food, not wanting to eat it, whatever it was.

"What's up? You don't wanna eat it?" he asked.

"No."

"What's wrong? Something happened in the morning?"

"Lou I don't wanna talk, okay?" I looked at him.

"A-are you..."

"Shut up." I said before he finished the sentence. "I gotta go." I stood up.

"Harry wait. 2pm at the park. Please, be there." he whispered and gave me that puppy eyed look.

"Fine."

2pm

"Is he nice? How does he look? Do you like him? Are you in love? Does he treat you right?"

"Zayn shut the fuck up! I told you million times that I don't love him!" I shouted at him.

"Okay okay. What about Amelia...?"

"She... She's fine..."

"You don't wanna talk about her?"

"No, I really don't want to."

"Okay than. Is it him? The one sitting under the tree?" he asked when we were walking into the park.

"Yes."

"You would be sooo cute together!" he cheered.

"Shut up, he could hear us, you asshole."

"Hi boys." he smiled.

"Hey Lou. This is Zayn, my really close friend. He's kinda jerk but you'll like him." I laughed.

"Pleasure to meet you, Zayn. I'm Louis."

"Yeah I know." Zayn smiled at him pervertly.

"Oh. So you were blackbiting me?" Louis laughed and we sat down.

"Of course not, he was just..."

"Okay yeah I got it." he shaked his head in amusement. "How are you feeling, Harry? I was worried about you after I saw you at lunch."

"What happened?" Zayn asked.

"He was crying."

"I was not!"

"Yes you were, don't lie to me. You remember? No lies."

"You didn't tell me anything, Harry. Vas happenin?" Zayn looked at me worriedly, so did Lou.

"My grandma is not feeling good. I don't wanna loose someone important again." I sobbed.

♡♡♡
A.N.
God I feel so bad for making Harry cry again 😭 Yes I am a bąd bîțçh 😭 #leavemecryaloneinmyroomagain
-Lila 😭