N•I•N•E•T•Y F•O•U•R

Harry

"Zayn! Boys!" I hugged Zayn tightly.

"Hey! How is the New Year yet?"

"Interesting I would say." Lou laughed and winked at me.

Yeah, he told me about how I acted a few minutes after midnight. And to make it clear, I am really not proud of what I did and what I said.

"What about you guys?"

"Everything's brilliant! We spent most the time together. With Niall." Liam added.

"Oh I can imagine." Lou smirked.

"Hey! It's not my fault that I'm straight and always hungry!" Niall shouted.

"Don't worry, we love you Niall." I smiled.

"Thank you Harry."

"So, what are we gonna do?"

"Well... You know Lucas, my friend who had the party. He has one. To celebrate New Year. There will be less people than last time. I promise."

"Okay. Sounds good." I said.

"Wait what?"

"You agree?"

"Harry aren't you sick?"

"Calm down. This all isn't about me, I should try to do those things I fear of. But... I am extremly tired, so don't expect me to 'party' a lot."

"How can you be tired? We were in the bed for ages." Lou lauged.

"I don't know." I yawned. "But it's okay. We can go."

"No-"

"Okay than. Let's go, Lucas should be home."

***
Loud music was playing, people dancing and drinking juices. Everyone was having fun, talking, going crazy.

Except Lou. He was with me, chilling on the couch. I could see that he wanted to party to, but he wanted to look after me, he didn't want to go away. And I was too tired to dance.

He only went somewhere when one of the boys was with me.

I don't know why he was so scared, but let me tell you that some boys where really weird.

"Baby, you okay? I'll bring you some water. You look like you're gonna faint."

"M fine, just tired."

"Okay we going home. I'll tell boys. Wait here."

♡♡♡
A.N.
😴sleepy😴all😴day😴
Btw, what's your favorite song atm? x