N•I•N•E•T•E•E•N

11:05pm

Harry

"Harry!" mom shouted. "Where have you been!? We were worried!" she hugged me.

"We...?"

"Yes. Boys were looking for you. And you know you can't stay outside after 10pm!"

"I-I'm sorry I... I was at the cemetary..." I sighed.

"Oh honey... You wanna talk about it...? I know that it still hurts..."

"No mom, I'll be okay. I have school tomorrow, I gotta sleep... You should go to sleep either. We both are tired."

"Look honey I... I have to work a bit, but I'll go to sleep soon."

"Okay. Night, mom. Love you."

"Good night Harry, I love you too."

I walked to my room and closed the door. I sat down on my table, watching stars. "The sky is beautiful tonight. I hope you see it too, Ben..." tear rolled down my face. "Please, say something..." I started to cry. "I miss you, I really do."

The silence I was listening to was scary. I could only hear myself sobbing.

"I am so sorry, Ben... Hope you're better now..."

My phone started to vibrate. When I saw Lou's name, I didn't know what to do. Should I pick up?

"Harry? Thank God, are you home?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Where were you?"

"Nowhere."

"Harry, what's going on? I can hear your voice shaking."

"I'm fine Louis, just tired."

"Okay... See you at school tomorrow, I'll wait for you outside."

"Fine."

"Good night, Hazza."

"Night, Lou."

After some time, I decided I'll go to bed. I hope I won't have nightmares tonight...

♡♡♡
A.N.
Working on next chapter 🤪🥰