F•I•F•T•Y O•N•E

Harry

"Lou I'm really full..."

"Please... Just that little piece. For me."

"I can't... M sorry."

"It's okay, baby. Do you wanna go to watch the stars? There is a jacuzzi on the terrace."

"Uhm."

"Fine. Put your swimwear on."

"I-I forgot to pack them. You didn't tell me."

"Then you can wear mine."

"But what will you"

"Come ooon... It's nothing. Just change, I don't need them. Here."

"Okay."

"Do I have to go?" he asked carefully.

"I... Yes please..."

"Oh fuck." he whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing! Nothing."

"Will you at least turn around please..?"

"Oh yeah of course I am going to prepare some things and I'll come back."

"O-okay."

Hhh fuck he did this on purpose! I know it! I don't know if I can be next to him like this. Maybe I could stay in my boxers and... Ah, forget about it Harry. He wanted it to be like this, so I changed.

"Can I come in?"

"Y-yeah."

"Do you prefer wine or beer?" he asked and inconspicuously checked my body, so I covered it with my arms. "Hey, you look amazing. You don't have to cover your body. It's amazing."

"I-I would like a wine." I looked down. I am still embarrassed because of my tummy. I still look fat.

"No you're the most beautiful boy I have ever seen."

"Huh? Did I say it out loud?"

"Yup. Come on, everything's prepared." he camed to the jaccuzi and pulled his boxers down before I looked away.

"Oh fuck." I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

"What? Come in."

"No Lou I can't do this."

"I won't bite you or anything, you don't have to worry." he laughed.

I get in without a word. I was shaking because of the wind and Lou. I want to hug him, but I can't get closer.

"Harry I won't bite you. Why are you so scared? I am not going to do anything to you."

"Can I... Hug you..?" I whispered.

"Sure you can. Come here." he opened his arms. I came a bit closer and he wrapped his hands around me. No, we're too close.

"No, let me. I can't be this close."

"Why? Harry I told you"

"I don't know, I am just scared, okay? I am scared of everything."

"You don't have to be. We will just cuddle, try to calm down. I won't do anything unless you will want something."

"Fine." I came back to him a hugged him. "Love you Lou. And thank you. For everything."

"Love you Hazza. More than anything." he kissed me.

♡♡♡
A.N.
Not me imaging this 😃💀 Expect another tomorrow 🥰