F•I•F•T•Y S•E•V•E•N

Harry

"Lou please, I don't wanna go home..."

"We can come here more often if you want to. Two times a year maybe. But please, don't be sad, sweetcakes..."

"M not sad."

"Fine. We have everything, we can go. We will be home soon, but you can sleep at my place if you want to."

"Uhm..."

We got in the car. "Wanna play some music? You can turn on the radio." he said and looked at me.

"I was thinking... We should play never have I ever."

"That's a good idea. You can start."

"Okay so... Have you ever been abroad?"

"Yes, I've been to Paris with my family once. I really liked it there. Uhmmm... Have you ever had a pet?"

"I had a cat Olivia, but my sister, Gemma took her with herseft. Have you ever had a crush on someone but then you reasiled they're dumb?"

"No because my only serious crush was you." he winked. "What about you?"

"I think I had a crush on one boy when I was 12... But when I got to high school, I saw you and I knew you are... Perfect..."

"No you're perfect. I can't imagine a better boyfriend, I love you so much." ... "Now kiss me you fool."

"But you're driving!" I laughed.

"So what? One quick kiss."

"Fine." I gave him a little quick kiss.

"I know it's not great way to ask but... How many gay book have you read?"

"Uhm... Around ten I guess..?" I blushed.

"So you love books. Does it mean you like to imagine things you're reading?"

"What no!"

"When you say 'What noo!' it's like I heard 'Fuck yes I do!" he started to laugh.

"But I- Hhh fine, you win this time..."

"So you really imagine it? Like, everything? Oh my God."

"Hey, don't make fun of me. You don't know how hard it was for me when I found out I like boys too."

"M not making fun of you, I know it's hard. And I like the fact that you read this kind of stuff." he smirked.

♡♡♡
A.N.
Hi sisteeers! Hope you like thisss 🥰