○N•I•N•E•T•Y T•H•R•E•E○

Louis

Well... I failed.

A few minutes after midnight and Harry got drunk as fuck. He haven't drunk much, but I guess it was the first time so...

Thank God our parents were outside and they didn't care about us. Because we would be in a trouble.

"Harry, come on... We are going to sleep..."

"Nooo... Cakeyyy whyyy..."

Of course twins didn't come to help me. They we're just watching and crying of laughter.

"Baby please... We are going to bed..."

"Oooh okayyy..." he winked. "Girls! We... Are going to sleep." he winked at them and they started to laugh even more, if it was possible.

"Uhh fuck you."

"Shh. You wasn't supposed to tell themmm!" he giggled.

"No- Ah shit... Forget about it. Girls, please help me." I took him to my hands, girls helping me with him. We went into my room, putting him on the bed. "Thank you. Tell parents we went to sleep."

"Haha yeah. We are going to sleep." he giggled.

"Harry shut the hell up. Good night girls."

When they left, Harry started to undress, so I stopped him when he was almost naked.

"No fun tonight baby. SLEEP."

"But... Lou..." he made a puppy face.

"Baby you're drunk. I am not going to do anything unless you're sober and you agree. We can cuddle. Get in."

He get in the bed, looking at me stripping off.

"Fuck Lou." he whined.

I lay down next to him, pulling him into a hug.

"I love you baby. Good night."

"Lou love you. Uh, love you Lou."

"Well you were right. Lou love you. Now, if you don't want spanking, you better go to sleep."

"I want some spanks."

"Baby... Go to sleep."

"I want some spanks. Or I'll squish your beautiful big ass."

"Harry."

I couldn't do anything, he was too quick. He grabbed my ass and squished him like it was a foam toy.

"I love your ass. And your dick. Even if he's smaller than mine."

"Harry that's enough." I turned him so he lay down on his tummy and I spanked his bum.

"Oh fuck yes..."

"Now go to sleep."

"Okay daddy."

♡♡♡
A.N.
M half asleep sorry 😴