F•O•U•R•T•Y O•N•E

7pm

Harry

Family dinner. That's it. Me, my mom and Tomlinson's. I am really scared, because I don't want them to think that I am a weirdo.

"Hey. I'm Louis's dad, Mark Tomlinson."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Anne." my mom smiled at him. "Thank you for inviting us."

"Come in."

"Hi Lou." I ran towards him and put him in a hug.

"Hey Harry!" girls said together.

"Oh hey." I laughed.

"Where do you have your mom?" I asked confusingly.

"She passed away two years ago." Lottie said.

"Oh, I am so sorry... I... I always ask something really dumb. I-I am sorry..."

"Baby it's okayyy..." Lou gave me a little kiss and my cheeks turned red. In front of our families? Really??

"We will go to my room. Come for us when dinner's ready." Lou grabbed my hand and leaded me to his room. "You shy." he closed the door.

"M not."

"Yeah, of course. So... Maybe you will be better when you'll tell me what you are suffering with."

"I can't..." I started to cry. "I- I don't wanna be down again..."

"What? Are you telling me that..."

"I had depression one year ago and... I am still quite... Depressed..." I whisepred so quietly, that I was surprised that he heard what I said.

"You had... You have depression...?" he whispered with tears and pain in his beautiful, ocean blue eyes.

"I am so sorry..." I was sobbing.

"No, it's okay, honey..." he started to cry quietly. "I love you, okay? I love you more than anything..."

"Luv u."

"What happened that... That it started..?"

I tried not to shake, I had to sit down.

"My best friend... Died when we were 13... He... He killed himself..." it feels like it was today that I heard the news.

'Young boy, Benjamin Clinkton from London, died yesterday. The young boy took his life and his parents are heartbroken."

"Harry... Are you listening..?"

"Sorry I... I had a flashback from... From that night..."

"My baby..."

"And another thing, that fucked up everything is... Is my dad..."

"Your dad..?"

"He was violent, that's why we... We ran away..."

"Honey I... I don't know what to say..."

"You don't have to say anything... I just..."

"Look, Hazza. I love you more than anything. And it won't change." he lightly kissed me. "You know what? We should try to make this year... Special... Every year will be special. I will do anything to see you smile." he smiled.

"Love you so much boo." I licked my lips and looked him in the eyes. I pressed my lips to his and we walked to the bed.

"Sit... Down..." he said between kisses.

I sat down on his lap, continuing with passionate kissing. When he put his hand under my shirt, I felt buterflies.

"Boys! The dinner's ready!"

♡♡♡
A.N.
I am in love with them 😍🥺🥵🥰😉💙💚 Holy fuuuck I fooking love theeem 💙💚