F•O•U•R•T•Y T•H•R•E•E

Harry

It's friday. School was fine, nobody talked to me except Lou, Niall and Liam. They are pretty cool, we started to hang out together.

But today... Is the day I was afraid of.

My mom found out that I haven't been to psychologist for a long time. I have to go there to find out how am I doing. Actually, I know the answer. The fact that I cutted myself after a year and maybe more, says that I am down again. Deeply down.

Louis told me that I am acting weird. And he's right. I am. I still can't eat normally. I don't smile at all. And the worst thing? I am so tired that I don't know what to do.

I can't go to psychologist, we are not 'that' rich. And I don't want to. I can't.

"Hey, I was thinking that... We should go on a date today..?" Lou asked. We are in my room, just laying on my bed and chilling.

"I have to tell you something..."

"Is everything okay?"

"No... I... I did it... Again..." my eyes got wet.

"You did what, baby?" he was playing with my curls.

"I cutted myself..."

He stopped with everything. It's like he stopped breathing.

I would think he is dead if he wouldn't start to cry. "U did not." he looked me deeply into the soul, thinking that I am joking.

"Everyone hates me." I didn't start to cry. There were no tears left.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!" he screamed.

"I-I... But you won't Lou..."

"I ALWAYS WILL. Till my last breath, remember..?" he tried to calm down.

"Remember..." It was Tuesday night, I think. He was laying down on me, telling me how much he loves me. 'I'll love you, forever. Till my last breath."

"I fucking love you, Harry. Please, let me help you... You need my help. We can only do this together. You're not alone in this. Not this time. I'm here for you, no matter what will happen."

"M visiting psychologist today."

"I'll wait for you. We can cuddle whole night."

♡♡♡
A.N.
Fact: Everyone needs a Louis in their life. 🥺