T•H•I•R•T•Y O•N•E

Harry
"Lou... 'M feeling sad..." I whispered. I know that I'm acting more like a baby since I'm with him but I feel like it.

"Why?"

"I don't wanna people to judge me." I responded quickly.

"Why would they judge you?"

"Because..." *sigh* "I just wanna go home..."

"We're at the school, we can't go home now. Come on." he smiled and grabbed my hand. We went to the bathrooms. "I love you." he whispered and gave me a light kiss.

"Love u too." a tear fell on my cheek.

"No, don't cry baby..." he said worriedly. "Please, don't cry... What's wrong?"

"I just... Just wanna be happy..."

"But... Aren't you happy..? We're together, I love you."

"Maybe we're together, but we're not together."

"What does it mean?'

"I don't wanna hide." I started to cry.

"Oh baby..." he pulled me into a hug. "But I thought you wanted to hide..? You know I will love you and I won't care about what others say." why am I like this.

"You deserve better." I shaked my head, tears still rolling down my ugly face.

"No, baby you're perfect. You're perfect for me. I don't deserve YOU."

"Lou we both kno"

"Hazza stop... Slow down, I don't understand you. What do you want...? I want you to be happy."

"I don't wanna be me."

"No Harry. Don't say that. I thought we talked about it enough. I love your body, I love yo"

The door opened.

"Fuck." I whispered and pushed Lou away. The boy was looking at us.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you..." he said.

"I can't do this." I shaked my head, took my bag and ran out of the bathrooms. I wanted to go outside but Lou stopped me.

"Hazza wait!" he hugged me thight from behind.

"Louis not here." I pulled him away.

"Yes, here..." he quickly pulled me closer, I didn't know what to do. "Now kiss me you fool." his lips were on mine quicker than I thought.

I didn't move and I didn't stop to cry.

"Faggots!"

"Haha I told you he's gay!"

"Dicks."

"I knew he likes dicks!"

"Tomlinson's gay!?"

"Eww, that's disgusting."

I was paralysed.